Teenage Desires Part Seven

Ava's Point of View

Thank god it's nearly over... a boring school day. Riley get's to meet my dad and brother officially tonight. I really cannot wait! Grayson should be okay when he see's the real Riley, he just needs to relax and realise that he's a good guy.

Soon the school bell sounded, snaping me out of my train of thought, finally I thought to myself. I got up and grabbed my bag, then I headed for the door quickly. Riley was stood outside my classroom across the hall leaning on the lockers, waiting for me. He was stood speaking to his friends. As soon as he noticed me approaching he gave me a grinned at me. I smiled back as I walked towards him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in front of him. 

"This is Ava guys," he said directed at his friends, motioning to me. 

"Um, hey" I said nervously.  

"Ava, this is Trey and Aidan" he said, motioning to each of them in turn. 

I smiled at them, I had no idea what to say, an awkward silence arose, this was not good. I giggled to myself, the awkward dance popped into my head, I really have to stop making up dances for awkward situations with Shannon.  

"Hey" Trey said, out of the blue. "So, you're the famous Ava," he added. 

"I guess I am" I replied, laughing at his words, Riley must have mentioned me. 

"Take care of our boy," Aidan said. 

"I will" I replied, smiling. 

"We've got to run Ri, we'll see you both tomorrow yeah? Later Av" Aidan called as he walked away.

"Bye boys," I called after them. 

"They liked you," Riley stated, smiling. 

"How do you know?" I asked. 

"Well Trey said that he'd see us both tomorrow and he said later to you individually. If he didn't like you, he wouldn't have spoken to you and since Trey liked you, Aidan will too, he kind of just goes along with whatever Trey does, he's like a sheep" he replied.

"Okay, I trust your judgement," I said as I grabbed his hand to leave, letting out a relieved breath. 

We both walked hand in hand to the exit and he hugged me goodbye as we've been told to keep the touching to a minimum. I walked over to Grayson who was waiting for our ride. 

"He's late again then," I said trying to make conversation. 

"Oh, I'm sorry is Barbie actually speaking to me now?" he said sarcastically. 

I frowned at him.

"I'm trying to make conversation with you and you have to start an arguement? Grow up" I said harshly. 

"Behave yourself. You're a dick and you're the one who needs to grow up" Grayson snapped back nastily as he turned and walked away from me. 

I stood in silence, shocked he had left it at that, I never loose. He had the last word, oh this is not over. Soon, my dad pulled up. I got into the car and put my seatbelt on. I took out my phone looked at the time and sat there in silence. 

"Where's Grayson?" my father asked. 

"I don't know to be honest dad; he's been horrible to me since I've been out with Riley, I'm so sick of it. He needs to grow up," I said. 

"Hey now, that's your brother your talking about. Cut him some slack he's just a bit over protective of you." He said trying to reason with me. 

"Don't take his side. If he really does care about me then he has a funny way of showing it," I said, whilst crossing my arms in anger.

He drove home in silence assuming Grayson walked home by himself. When we got there I explained to him that Riley was going to come over tonight and he seemed quite happy about the idea. I think he actually wants to meet him. I ran upstairs smiling to myself, to start getting ready. I decided to re do my make up and tidy up my hair. I didn't want to look like an end of the day mess. I took out the pink hair extension I put in my hair earlier that morning and replaced it with a purple one. After I had finished with my hair and make up I went over to my wardrobe and picked out a pair of denim skinny jeans and a purple top with Mr. Flintstone on it with 'I can make your bed rock' in quotations. I love this top; I bought it in the mall after the song was released, my dad actually found it funny as he knew it was just lyrics, he thought the whole Mr Flintstone idea was 'clever'.  By the time i was ready it was 20 to 6. Grayson was watching TV in the living room and my dad was cooking our food.  

I walked downstairs and sat in the living room flicking through a magazine. Grayson stared at me as I did so. I then heard the doorbell ring. I smiled to myself and went to get it.

Of course it was Riley, looking gorgeous as ever in a pair of chinos and a white ralph polo; he smiled at me and I took his hand and brought him in and shut the door.  

"I hope he likes me," he whispered to me. 

"He will babe," I whispered back. 

I kept hold of his hand and squeezed it reassuringly. I walked him into the kitchen where my dad was cooking us dinner.  

"Dad, this is Riley," I said with a smile on my face. 

"Hi son," my dad said to Riley holding out his hand. 

"Nice to meet you sir," Riley said as he shook my dad's hand. 

"Ah good firm hand shake you've got there Riley; you can tell a lot from a mans hand shake you know. Oh and please call me Stephen, none of that sir crap" he said, smiling at him. 

Riley had a look of relief on his face, he really was worried.  

"Okay then Stephen," Riley said smiling. 

Just as he said that Grayson wandered into the kitchen.  

"So, you're Riley," he said looking him up and down. 

"Yeah I am," Riley said.  

"Treat my sister right or I'll break your legs," he said with a serious look on his face.  

"Trust me, I have no intention of hurting her," Riley said innocently. 

"You best not have, it won't just be your two legs I break." He said fiercly.  

Riley gulped. I looked at him with a look of reassurance, this was going better than I had imagined. The sound of a text message broke the silence. Riley reached into his pocket to find his phone. As he pulled out his phone, the condom he was given by the principal fell to the floor. Grayson's eyes looked as if they were about to explode.

Riley's jaw dropped to the floor, he bent down to pick it up quickly. Before we knew it, Grayson swung for Riley. Riley's phone flew out of his hand as he fell to the floor. Grayson looked at his knuckles which were now stained with Riley's blood.  

"Gray what the fuck did you do!" I screamed at Grayson. 

I knelt down to look at Riley's nose which was now pouring with blood from Grayson's punch.  

"HE HAD A FUCKING CONDOM IN HIS POCKET" he screamed back at me. 

"LANGUAGE!" my dad shouted at the top of his voice. 

"Honestly sir, I wasn't planning anything with Ava, my mum makes me carry one wherever I go, it's embarrassing really but, I would never hurt your daughter." He explained. 

"Dad he's telling the truth," I said. 

"Go and get Riley cleaned up Ava, Grayson a word. NOW," he shouted. 

"C'mon Riley," I said helping him up off the floor, I went over and picked up his phone. I then took his hand and walked him upstairs and into the bathroom.