Teenage Desires Part Eighteen

This part contains sex references so, if you feel that you are too young to read it or are easily offended, then please skip what you feel is necessary, the story should still make sense to you.

Riley's Point of View

Ava drove in silence. I could see the hurt and upset expression on her face. I knew she was still grieving for her mother, as I would be too if I were her. The car ride was long, silent and tense. I could tell she wasn't in the right frame of mind right now, I'll let her have some time to think. I don't want to push her to talk to me about her mom. Of course I'll be here when she's ready, I'm waiting to be as much help as I can, her shoulder to cry on... her rock.

After the long drive, Ava finally pulled up. She turned, looked at me and smiled her adorable smile. I love her smile. She headed to open her door but, I stopped her.

"Hey listen, if you need to talk, I'm here for you," I said to her reassuringly whilst brushing my hand over her tear stained cheek.  

"I know, I guess it just still hurts, I miss her," she replied looking back at me.  

"Everything will be okay, she's in a better place now," I reassured her. 

"I know, she would have loved you," she said; smiling as the words come out of her mouth.

I smiled back at her; she looked comforted by my smile. She leaned in and gave me the kiss I had been waiting so long for. Our lips moved in sync with each other, her tongue traced my bottom lip to be granted access into my mouth. I opened it immediately, giving her what she wanted. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, enjoying the moment. I could feel the electricity between us. Our spark. Ava broke the kiss, her eyes still closed.

The intensity of our kiss was immense. I looked out of the window and automatically recognised the stars, the view and the sea before us. This is the spot I had taken her on our first date. She remembered. My mouth opened in amazement. This moment was absolutely perfect, Ava was perfect.

She smiled at me, comforted by the approving look on my face and got out of the car. She headed to the boot and pulled out a blanket. She walked around to the passenger's side, where I was still sat, amazed, lost in thought of Ava's perfectness.

"So, are you actually going to leave the car babe?" she asked sarcastically, knocking on the car window.

I nodded and opened the door, I got out of the car and shut the door behind me. I felt her hand touch mine and lead me to the bonnet of the car. She had parked in the perfect spot; we sat on the bonnet of the car looking at the breath taking view. I was speechless.

Ava's Point of View

Riley looked over towards the breath taking view, he was speechless. I was glad I could make him happy again, recreate our spark. This was perfect. I was so lucky that I could find this place again, without getting myself lost anyway.

I promised Riley I would recreate the mood we had at the hospital, I wanted him... badly. I want his mouth on mine, our skin touching, I need him. I loved that he didn't want to rush me into anything. He is so considerate and caring. I know that he's the one for me.  

"What are you thinking?" I asked him. 

"I'm thinking that you're amazing," he replied.

I smiled and kissed him again. The blanket around us dropped to the floor. I didn't want this to ever end, this feeling was amazing. The heat picked up, he moved closer towards me, close enough for our skin to be touching.

He broke the kiss and stood in front of me. I was disappointed, I wanted more. I couldn't control myself. I pulled him towards me so that he was positioned between my legs and kissed him again. I broke the kiss.

"I'm ready," I whispered into his ear. 

"Really?" he asked. 

I nodded. 

I pulled him towards me again, kissing him with more force. My legs wrapped around him, he laid on top of me holding himself up on his one arm. He kissed down my neck. He took off his shirt and removed my cardi. I pulled off my top quickly. He looked at me with an impressed look on his face staring down towards my cleavage. I smiled at him and giggled at his expression.

He kissed me again, the passion exploding as our skin touched. I pushed my core up against his growing manhood to let him know I wanted him, here and now. I pulled down my trousers and thong and pulled him towards me again. He pressed his manhood into my core and pushed himself in. Soon he was inside me, the pleasure was amazing.

Our bodies worked together towards a climax; he pushed himself in and out of me harder and faster as time went on causing me to orgasm. He kissed me again as he climaxed. I opened my eyes and saw Riley smiling down on me, he looked amazing. His muscles carved perfectly, his six pack pressing against me. This moment was perfect.