Bad News.

Sky's POV

I walk Cole out the door. "See you tomorrow." He smiles, waves, and starts up the hill. I close the door and turn. Before I know what's happening, I'm on the floor, Serena hovering above me. She brings her foot back and slams it into my stomach. I choke as the air in my lungs escapes through my throat. "You selfish brat!!" She kicks me again and I feel hot tears of fear leak from my eyes. I begin to crawl past her, but she boots me in the back and I skid acroos the floor. "How dare you, invite a friend over and then tell horrid lies that I'm a bad mother." She grasps my collar and I snap. I've had enough. I bring my hand up and let it fly across her face. She drops me as the shock sets in. "How do you like it?! How does it feel to be hit without a reason?!" I scream, tears flowing freely. "You stupid, little bitch!!" Serena shrieks flying at me in a rage worse than anything I've seen. I dodge her amd sprint for the door. It's locked. I jiggled the handle furiously but it's too late. Her hands are around my throat, dragging me away.

>>>>><<<<<

Morning sun filters through my window. I strain to get up but pain inflames my body. I spy dried blood on my ankles. My wrists are bloodied as well. What happened?  As I stagger into the shower, I rack my brain, trying to recall yesterday's events. But it's no use. I pack my bag and dress for school. Jeans and a cool grey sweater. I walk into the kitchen and Alex is standing in the middle of it. "Alex!!" I squeal dropping my bag and running to him. He catches me as I jump into his arms. "Hey sweetpea! I missed you." Alex sets me down and kisses my forehead. I can't contain my joy. "I'm sorry I gotta go. But we'll catch up this afternoon ok?" I say glancing at the clock. I race out the door and up the hill. "Morning sleepy head. Where have you been?" Cole questions as the bus rumbles into sight. "With Alex." I ouff, boarding the bus.

Blake's POV

I wander the hallways, Jacob jabbering away in my ear. Then, I spot her. "Ariana!!" I call, instantly regretting it. Many pairs of eyes turn my way. Hers are the most beautiful though, I think turning crimson. She makes her way toward me when suddenly she's pulled away by an invisible hand. "Blake," I hear Jacob say softly next to me. "Could I hang out with you and Ariana? You're kind of my first and only friend right now." I see vulnerability flicker across Jacob's face. I let out a small giggle. "I wasn't gonna have it any other way." With more confidence than I had. I turn back to the crowd but Ariana is no where to be seen.

Ariana's POV

A hand drags me from the crowd and into a storeroom. "What the-?" I say as my eyes meet Kyle's. Oh no, oh god no. Fear sets in as I realise why I'm here. "I've missed you Ariana." He rasps, pulling my body towards his. "Kyle, stop." I say with trembling lips. His lips find my neck and he kisses it roughly, biting into the flesh. "Ow! Kyle get off!" I shoveat him and he slams me into a wall. "Shut up!" He growls, putting a hand over my mouth. A muffled whimper escapes me. Then, the door bursts open. Two boys stand in the blinding light that is filling the room. Blake? The smaller boy twiddles with his fingers. Kyle looks at the boys. "Well well well, if it isn't shrimp amd his sidekick." With a shove, the taller boy, as skinny as a stick, plummets to the floor. "Kyle stop it!" I call as he turns on Blake. "Your a jerk." Blake puts bluntly. Kyle scowls and throws a single punch, knocking Blake to the ground. "Kyle!!" I shriek collapsing beside Blake. "You know this dweeb?" Kyle spits and I glare at him. Standingi storm towards him. I deliver a punch to his gut. He laughs amd smashes my head into the brickwork classroom.

Hey guys!!! I wanna give a HUGE thank you to all of you out there reading this. It means so much tk me to know that people are reading and (should i say enjoying giving the current situation?) My work. Thank yoi guys so much. Stay tuned for the next chapter!!

Kitsuneingrey Xoxo