Torment.

Cole's POV

Josh circled me like an eagle, a predator stalking it's prey. I wanted to scream at him, demand that he tell me why. But my throat was so sore. Tears of frustration and fear leaked down my face. "Cole, baby, why do you think you're here today?" I scowled at him. "How the *cough* fuck should I know?!" Blood splattered into my lap and I squeezed my eyes shut. I can't escape. I have no way out. When i opened my eyes again, Josh was in front of me, his pants down. He gripped my hair, pulled my head back and...

>>>>><<<<<

My vision was blurred with black edges. Pain spread through my body like air filling my lungs. Tears stained my cheeks. Blood stained my jeans. Hearing the clink of a buckle, I looked up. "You are nothing, Cole. You have no one to love you, no one to save you. You are just another one of my little puppets. And as soon as you are ready, you can join the dollhouse." With that, the monster I knew as Josh left. Another one? Dollhouse? I was scared to think that there were more innocent people trapped here. Wherever here was. I looked at the light above me and let it bore into my pupils until I had a headache. All I wanted now was to die. To die and watch over people as a guardian angel. Yeah, because that'll totally impress everyone. 'Hey mom, sorry I died and went to heaven. But don't worry, I'll be your guardian angel'! My conscience snapped. I ignored. I wanted to die. Please let me die.

Sky's POV

The five of us sat on the pavement. Ariana was stroking Blake's hair, Jacob was sitting beside them and Mavis was laying beside me. Something struck me and I jumped up. "Guys!! Cole had a brother!!" They all looked at me. "Maybe he knows where Cole is." They still stared. Groaning, I took off toward the hospital. Mavis shouted after me and I could hear her feet pounding the pavement. A smile crept along my face as I heard another pair of feet join hers. Don't worry Cole, we will find you.