Chapter 3

Hey I forgot to say in the last chapter, Sky and (Y/N) are best friends and they've know each other since they were kids.
------------------------------------------------------

The next day your getting ready for school and you put on a black Panic at the Disco shirt, dark blue jeans and converse, then you walk out into the living room.

"(Y/N) come and get your breakfast." You walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table.

Your mom comes and sits a plate in front of you. There's biscuits and gravy with some eggs on the side. You pick up your fork and start eatting. "How is it?"

"It's good. Now if only you could make this everyday, that'll be great!" You and your mom starts to laugh.

"I wish I could but my work is making me so busy, I just can't do this everyday."

"It's ok mom, you don't have to explain, I already know." After you finish eatting you and your mom heads out the door.

"Bye mom." "Bye (Y/N)." You both hug and walk different directions.

Your at the bus stop waiting for the bus when you see Sky coming around the corner. "Hey (Y/N), how you doing?"

"Hey Sky, I'm doing fine, what about you?"

"Great. Hey (Y/N)-."

"The bus is coming." The bus stops in front of you two and opens the door.

You and Sky get on and find an open seat. As your walking the kids on the bus start looking at you while your walking by.

Sky finds a seat you both sit down and the bus starts moving. "Hey you ok?"

Sky looks at you worried. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm use to it."

You look at the window, you and Sky hardly say anything to each other till you get to school.

As you get off the bus after Sky, someone trips you and you fall to the ground. You look back and see two girls laughing at you.

"Here." Sky held out his hand to you and you grab it. He pulls you and you both start walking into school. You make it to class and sit down in the very back and pull out you books.

A girl comes and hits your books and they fall to the ground.

"Hey your in my seat." She puts her hand down and leans over.

Luckily you and Sky have the same first class. "She was sitting there first."

The girl looks up at him. "I sit there most of the time, so it's my seat."

"It's dosent have your name on it. So go sit somewhere else." She gives him a glare.

Then she looks at you. "Next time your knight and shining armer boy won't help you."

She looks at you and him and walks away. "Thinks Sky."

"No problem." After your third class was over, you go and look for Sky so you and him could walk together to lunch.

You hear a sound off in the distance and you turn around to see it. It's the same two guys as before staring at you.

You slowly walk backwards and turn and take off running.

Your still running and someone grabs your hand. "Hey, are you ok?"