Chapter 18

"Ok the thing is, you need to keep yourself calm at all times. Other wise you'll freak out and might have a heart attack." You till your head. "Why would I have a heart attack?" "You'll see why, just take deep breathes when I tell you to." You nod you head, after a while you and Jeff come up on a small house in the middle of nowhere. (I wonder why were here?) You thought to yourself. Both of you get closer to the house, all the way up to the bedroom window. You peek inside and notice that it's a little girls room. You see big stuff animals and drawings all over the room. The walls are pick with pictures of the little girl on the wall. You look at the bed and see a lot of stuff bunnies on it. Jeff looks at you. "Trust me, I know this looks like a girls room, but she's really a teenage girl." "Why are we here." "Slenderman suspects this girl of knowing who we are. He doesn't want her to tell anyone." "Ok so, who cares if she knows." Jeff shakes his head. "I don't know. He just wants us to take care of her." You hear footsteps coming twords the door. "Hush." Jeff says lowering down just a little bit to see threw the window, you do the same. The girl walks in and slams the door. You can hear the parents yelling at her to not do that again and she yells sorry. Then she jumps on the bed and holds her pillow and screams into it. "What's going on?" You whisper to Jeff. "She has family problems, you know, her dad's a drunky, her mom does drugs, that sort of thing." "Oh, I feel sorry for her." Jeff nods in agreement. "Well wait here till she falls asleep." You look at Jeff. "I am NOT going to wait here for God knows how long just for a girl to fall asleep." "Don't worry, she goes to bed somewhere around 10pm." "Yeah and what time is it now?" Jeff looks back into the window and looks at the clock. He turns his head back to you. " 8:30." You sigh and sat down. "Are we seriously going to be here for 2 hours pretty much." "Yep. Might as well sit down." You sigh again and lean against the house. Slowly you fall asleep. "(Y/N), wake up." Jeff shakes you and you open your eyes. "What is it, did she fall asleep?" Jeff nods and you stand up. Jeff slowly opens the window and helps you clime in. Jeff gets in and you ask."How are we supost to "take care of her" if everyone else could hear her scream.?" Jeff smiles. "Trust me, I done this a LOT of times, I know how to keep them quit." Jeff walks twords her and you look away. Deciding to lookaroynd while Jeff was busy, you look threw her drawers. You just see a bunch of make-up and other usual things you see in teenage girls drawers. (Hm, I needed some more make-up.) You grab some of the make-up and put it into your pocket. "(Y/N), come here." You turn around and see Jeff on her holding her down, while she tries to kick him off of her, but badly failing at it. You walk over and he hands you the knife. "Know slowly slide the knife across her neck and make sure you push down really hard." You place the knife on her. She looks at you with fearful eyes. You stare back and without hesitation, you slide the knife.
~Time skip~
Both of you are walking back to the manchion, and your trying to get the blood off of your shirt. Jeff looks at you. "Hey when we get back to the manchion just hand me your shirt and I can get it out. Oh and sorry I didn't tell you to breathe slowly first. Always forget that part when I'm teaching." "Teaching? You teach?" You look up at him. "Yeah, well sort of. When the boonies come slenderman always comes up to me to teach them how to, well you know." "Yeah." "So how did it feel." ".......... to tell you the truth, it felt...... good. Like I was relieving all if my stress when I pulled the knife." Jeff looks at you smiling even though he always smiles, well do to the cutting his face to make him keep smiling thing. "Good." You get back to the house and walk in. E.j is standing by the door waiting for you to walk in. "Hey what took y'all so long?" "We had to wait for the girl to fall asleep." E.j puts his arm around you. "Hey so how was it?" "It was great..... When do I get to do that again?"