Chapter 5

You woke up to loud noises around you. Looking around, you notice that your on a old looking couch, and in a old looking room.

You then remember what happened and start to freak out.

You make sure that know ones in the same room as you, and you get up.

There's other people talking in the room next to you, and you peek around the door way to see many people there.

(How the hell am I going to get out! What if they hear me walking around, what will happen then?)

You think to yourself and didn't notice that there's someone standing behind you.

"Hello little lady." The person whispers into your ear and you jump back, screaming.

Everyone in the other room came running in. "What the hell is going on?" One of them said.

"I just wanted to say hi to the lady and she screamed. Guess I scared her."

"Ya think. Who wouldn't scream after seeing you for the first time."

You look at who said that and it was one of the guys that was following you.

"Y-your the one who was following me."

You bearly had the courage to speak up, so your knees are shaking badly. You keep thinking that your going to fall.

"You were following her?" The girl with black hair said.

The stalker guy just shruds his shoulders, and the girl rolled her eyes.

The girl comes up beside you and says. "Hi, my name is Jane, that guy in the blue mask is Ej, and the guy with the pointed noise is Lj, and the one with the stupid smile on his face is Jeff."

Everyone in the room says hi and smiles or waves at you.

"But of course this isn't all of us." Said Ej.

"Yeah there's a lot more. But there out hunting right now."

Said Jeff. "Not all of them. Slendy is still here." Said Lj.

Jane takes your hand and ask. "What's your name?"

You look at everyone in the room and blush a little. "(Y/N)"

"That's a very pretty name you've got!" Jane smiles at you and everyone nods.

"U-um why am I h-here?" Everyone looks at each other except Jeff and Ej.

"Why did you bring her here guys?" Ej was the first to answer.

We got tired of seeing the same faces so we went to look for someone kind of like we use to be." Jeff nodded his head.

"SO YOU BROUGHT HER HERE BECAUSE YOU WERE BORED!!!" Jane yells.

"That's not right guys." Said Lj. A really tall man with no face came into the room.

"What's going on her-" He faces you and stops talking.

"Why is there a human girl here?"

"Because JACK and JEFF was BORED!" You could tell Jane was really mad at those guys.

The tall guy looks at them both. "Are you serious?" They both nod there heads.

"Besides I wanted someone new to play with." Said jeff.

"Same." Ej said.

The tall man sighs and looks at you. "Hello child, my name is Slenderman, but everyone calls me slendy for short. What is your name?"

"(Y/N)"

"That's a lovely name. Child why are you shaking so much?" You notice that your still shaking very badly that everyone can see.

"I beat that she's scared because two people kidnapped her!" She glares at them both.

Jane grabs your hand and leads you to the couch. "Here how about you sit down and relax. Ej go get her some water."

"Why me?"

"Because this is your fault. So get her some water." EJ sighs, and goes into the kitchen. Few minutes later he comes back with a cup of water and hands it to you.

"Here." You say thanks and take the glass and takes a drink.

"Who the hell is she?" You hear someone behind you and you turn around.