Chapter 16

Hey guys I checked the last chapter and noticed alot of words that weren't supposed to be there! I went back and fixed them and this chapter I made sure that I don't have weird words in here so happy reading!! And sorry it's short.
____________________________________

~Jacks pov~

Everyone looked up to see kagekao standing there. "Were the hell have you been?!" Jeff yelled. "I was working on something, but never mind that why is everyone crying?" Kagekao looked at everyone and some of them looked down and most of them just started crying again. "Um did something bad happen?" "Duh, why else would we be crying!" Jane starts screaming at kagekao. "Whoa take it easy Jane!" Jane looks like she's about to pounce on anyone who talks to her. Slendy comes up to kagekao. "I'll fill you in on everything but right now I think it's best to leave anyone alone." Kagekao has a confused look and nods. "Then I'll head to my room." He walks and heads upstairs. Then all of the sudden he screams. "What the fuck!" Jeff, Rosa, Slendy, and Toby starts running upstairs. "Nurse, nurse!" Rosa screams and everyone else that didn't go, stands up and runs upstairs. I was the first to run. Once I got up there I look were kagekao is looking at and it's (Y/N)! "(Y/N), what are you doing?!" Shes standing there with blood falling from her stomach and mouth. She slowly looks up and looks straight at me. "J... Ja... Jack." She slowly walks to me. Her eyes looks like she's a zombie or something! She reach her arm out to me. "It... Hurts... It... hurts" bloody tears fall down her face. She comes towards me and I reached out and grabbed her hand. "Why are you up?!" I seated her on the ground and she looks at me crying. "I... I had... a dream... That... everyone died... I had to... see everyone to make sure... you and everyone... was ok." She started crying more and more. I hugged her and said. "It's alright. We're ok, you need to rest." And with that she fell asleep. "Shes so nice, she new how bad her wound were and she came to see how we were doing." Nina started to cry. Jane came over and hugged her and she started to cry even more. Slendy looked at us. "I have an idea." He picked up (Y/N) and looked at us. "The only way for me to save her is if I turn her into one of us." He looked at me. "It's that ok with you?" I looked at him and then (Y/N). After a while I answered. "Yes." And with that Slendy walked into (Y/N) room and closed the door.