Chapter 13

Sorry I haven't upload this book in a while, I'm starting a new book so it's going to take me a little bit longer to upload
____________________________________

The next day, your laying in bed with your back facing the door. Your starting to wake up and notice that someone is holding you in there arms. You freak out and open your eyes to find Jacks handsome face in front of yours. You look around and notice that your still in your room. You look back a Jack's sleeping face. Then you thought of something. (Wait a minute!), you freak out a little and look down in the covers making sure you both still have your clothes on. You sighed in relief that both of you still have your clothes on. "All your moving around woke me up more." You look at the Jack and see him awake. "Oh sor-, wait woke you up 'more'? Have you been awake this hole time?!" "Yep, but please don't yell. I'm still a little bit tired." "Oh sorry. How long have you been awake?" "Before you woke up." You blush a little. "You were watching me sleep?" He nods his head. "Yeah, you look cute sleeping." He smiles at you and you blush more and turn away. "T-thats a little weird, and if you were awake then why we're you pretending to be asleep?" "Because I wanted to see your reaction when you woke up." Then he starts to laugh. "Why did you sigh after you looked in the covers uh?" He started laughing more and you blush even harder. "N-nothing reason." You buried your face into his chest so he wouldn't see you embarrassed. He started to gently started to strokes your head. "I love you." Your shocked and looked up at his face. He looks at you and you smile at him softly look at him. "I love you to." You both kiss and then suddenly you hear knoking at the door. "(Y/N) are you awake?" You notice that is Jane and start to panic. "Omg it's Jane?!" You whisper to Jack. "So." "So she's going to see us!" You quickly got out of bed and rush to the door. You open it like your getting dressed and look at her. "Hey Jane, whatcha doing." "Oh I was wonder-." She stops and her eyes go wide. She looks up above you and you feel Jack lean on you from behind. "Hey Jane." "Jack!" You look up at him and yell. You turn to Jane and go to say something but then notice that she's gaining from ear to ear. "Ooooh never mind then. I'll let you two continue your fun!" She looks at you and winks and walks off. You close the door and turn to look at Jack. "Really." You start to pout and Jack starts to laugh. Then you notice that Jack still doesn't have his mask on. "I thought that you only show your face to people you trust?" Jack looks at you and laughs some more. "Bae, I only said that to so I could kiss you." You shack your head and laugh a little. "Omg really? Haha!" You both start to laugh and head to the bed. Jack sits down and pulls you onto his lap. "I'm still tired." He lays his head on you and closes his eyelids. "Same here." You lean your head on him and close you eyes as well. Jack moves and lays down and you follow. He hugs you from behind and whisper into your ear. "Your mine now." You blush and nod. "Mhmm, ok." And you both slowly fall to sleep.