Chapter 20

-Notice, if you are 14 or younger please do not read this chapter. What your about to read has sexual reading in it. (I don't mean to offend, but please understand that I just don't want to make your mind become impure after this, but it is your choice to read this chapter). Another notice, this has inappropriate words. Only chapter I'm doing this in.

~Time skip~

A couple of days later, you notice Slenderman talking to Offenderman. You noticed the way there acting and it looks like there talking about something serious. They finish talking and they both head towards the living room.

' Attention everyone!' Slenderman says, 'My brother and I are going to leave for a couple of days.'

Everyone looks at each other in wonder.

"Where are y'all going?" Jeff asked

'I'm sorry Jeff, but I can not answer that.'

"Is there something wrong mister Slenderman?" Sally wandered.

'No Sally, we're just going to do some business.' Slenderman said calmly.

After that Offenderman and Slenderman both turned to the front door and left.

Everyone stood there confused. The rest of the day everyone was still wondering were those to went but still moving about there day.

You walk into your room to find Eyeless Jack on your bed reading. He looks up at you.

"Hey (Y/N)." He gets up and walks to you.

He wraps his arms around to and leans into you and whispers.

"What are you up to?"

You blush.

"Nothing really, just roaming around." You hug him back.

Both of you stand there hugging each other in silence. Jack is the first one to speak.

"Wanna sit down?" His hands slid down to your waist.

"We don't get much of "us" time anymore." He whispers sweetly in your ear. You start blushing.

"Yes we do. We get a lot of "us" time." You know what kind of "us" time he's talking about, but you try to act like you don't know.

"You know what I mean babe." He nibbles on your ear, make if you gasp a little. He slides his hand down to your butt and squeezes in a little. He pulls you closer to him and you feel his breath moving to your neck.

"Hey, wait." You try to push him a little bit he doesn't budge.

"Are you scared?" You feel him stop to wait for your reply.

You think about it for a little bit. Then you nod your head yes. Jack steps back a little to face you.

"Do you want me to stop?" He stares at you waiting for your answer.

You stand there and think. Talks you a little bit, but finally have the courage to answer. "No, I want you to keep going."

You wrap your arms around his lower torso and pull his mouth back closer to you.

He faces you and smiles.

You both face each other, Jack makes the first move. His face slowly going towards your neck. His mouth lands right under your ear and he lightly sucks at your skin.

You softly moan.

You grab his upper back as Jack starts to suck harder. He moves to different spots when he's sure he made a mark on you. When he gets to a different spot, he sucks harder than before making you moan a little louder. His hand slides back to your butt and pushes you against him, you feel something hard against your clit threw his pants.

Then all your attention turns to that spot. You move a little, and a shot of something you never felt before shoots threw your body, you noticed Jack making a little noise when you moved.

(He liked it), you thought to yourself.

You move again and the same feeling shots again, but this time Jack grabs you and lifts you up against the wall.

You wrap your legs around him. Now that hard spot is against all of your clit, making you want to move again.

Jack starts to kiss you roughly. His hand slides to the bottom of your shirt, sliding his hand up onto your stomach. His hand moves to your back and unclips your bra. He takes your shirt off, along with your bra revealing you boobs. You get embarrassed and hug him.

"It's alright (Y/N), I'll be gentle I promise."

He lifts your head up and he faces you. He slowly moves his face closer to you.

He kisses you.

He gently pushes you back against the wall, making the hard spot move against you again. You moan in between kisses. Jack start to purposely moves against you, making you moan louder and louder.

He leans back a little to take off his shirt. He puts you down to take off your pants and underwear. He picks you up and but he heads towards the bed instead.

He seats you down and gets on top of you.first he kisses you and slowly makes his way down to your chest. He grabs your left breast and starts to squeeze gently, and he starts to suck on your right nipple.

You start to moan loudly. He moves his face as if he's looking at you.

"I wish I could see your lustful face right now."

"You can still hear me correct?"

"Well yeah."

"Then that's enough for me. I'll be to embarrassed to look at you."

He giggles.

He slides back you to you and gets into position. Ha faces you.

"You ready?"

You nod to him.

Jack unbutton and unzips his pants and pulls them down to wear his bulge comes out. You look at and hope it'll fit. Then you start to worry if it'll hurt a lot.

"Hey (Y/N), to tel you the truth, this is my first time." You look up at him.

"You don't act like it."

"Can't a guy imagine?"

You both start to giggle.

"To tell you the truth, this is my first time as well."

"Well what do you know!" You both start laughing.

"I know I already asked you this, but are you sure your ready for this?"

You look up at him. "Yes Jack."

You both face each other. Jack reposition himself. At first he just moves against you. Getting use to the feel of him. You start to moan very loudly.

"I don't mind you moaning, but these walls aren't sound proof babe."

You start to blush.

He reaches his hand down there and positions it, and thrust into you. You almost screamed out in pain. Your eyes start to water.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't meant to hurt you."

You shake you head no. "You didn't hurt me, I promise."

Ha faces you for a little bit and says. "I'm going to start moving."

And as he says he slowly moves in and out of your clit. After a couple of seconds the pain turns into pleasure. You moan over and over again but keeping in mind that you have to keep it to a minimum.

Jack starts to pant hard as he goes faster and faster, and after a little while, you both release yourself.