Chapter 12

Eyeless Jacks pov
____________________________________

(Y/N) is starring up at the moon smiling. She looks so pretty in the moonlight. "I like the moon." She says looking back at me. "What do you think about the moon?" "I don't know. It's big and pretty, that's what I think." I look up at the moon again and what it light up the night. "There's lots of stars to. I think they help the moon make the earth look more pretty at night." I look at her again and surprised at how beautiful she is. "So cute." I accidentally said what I was thinking out loud and began to panic. "Did you say cute?" "Uhhh, I was meaning the uh the moon yeah the moon! It's really cute and pretty and bright!" I was smiling like a dumass. (Great, nice going EJ!!), "Haha. Ha. Ha.." She looked up at me and giggled. "Your silly." "Ha, yeah I get that alot." We stand there laughing at how stupid I was acting. "Anyways, I think that it's time for me to head back to my room." "Ok I'll walk you there." We leave to go to her room. When we make it there she opens the door and turns to look back at me. Thanks for today. I needed it." "No problem (Y/N). Anytime!" I look at her and smile, even though she can't see it I still smiled at her. "Oh by the way, if you want to call me Jack that's ok, instead of Ej. I really don't like to be called that." "Oh sorry then I'll start calling you Jack." She smiles at me and stops. "Hey E- I mean Jack. Why do you have that mask on?" "What? My mask?" "Yeah. I've been wondering what you looked like under the mask." I look at (Y/N) for a little bit and decided something. "I don't let anyone see my face unless I trust them completely." "Oh." She looked down when she said that. "Sorry." I look at her and smirked. Good thing she can't see me smiling. "But I have a feeling that I can trust you, so don't tell anyone ok?" She looks at me with exitment in her eyes. "Ok!" "But first can I come in? So know one sees.that I'm showing you." She nods and opens the door wider and let's me in. She closes the door and turns to face me with a little bounce in her turn. I slowly put my hand to my mask and pull it off.
(Y/N) Pov
He slowly takes his mask off and you finally see his face. You stand there in shock at how hot he looks! "What?" He looks at you and smiles. You look at his mouth and see sharp rows of teeth. You look at the rest of his face and stand there just speechless. "It's alot better up close." He slowly comes near you. You stand there watching his face come closer to yours. "Is... it ... a lot... better?" He brings his face closer to yours. His eyelids slowly closes and his lips come closer to yours. You close your eyes and you feel something warm on your lips. He brings you closer, hugging you so you won't fall.

Hahaha cliffhanger suck!! XD