Chapter 4

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! XD
___________________________________

"Hey are you ok?" You turn around and look at the person who grabbed your hand.

He has white hair and blue eyes, his shirt is black with letters that says *Monster* on it, and he has blue jeans and boots on.

You look at him and nod your head. "Then why we're you running?"

"Because I'm trying to catch up with a friend."

He looks at you and let's go of your hand. "My name is Storm. What's yours?"

"(Y/N)."

"(Y/N), I like that name." He smiles.

"(Y/N)! Come on were going to be late to lunch if you don't hurry up!" You turn and see Sky.

Sky winks at you and you look back at Storm.

"I got to go, bye."

"Bye." You run up to Sky and turn to see Storm watching you.

"That boy is a bit creepy."

"Why?"

"He's staring at me." Sky looks back and looks at you and smiles.

"Maybe he likes you." He teased.

"Well just meet. Who would like someone after just meeting them?"

"Alot of people do."

"Can we just go and eat, I'm hungry."

~Time skip~

After school your mom comes to pick you up. You go home. You and your mom walk into your house and you start to head towards your room.

"Wait a minute little lady." You turn to your mom and see her with her arms crossed.

"What."

"Your going to help me make dinner today. But your mostly going to cook." You roll your eyes because you hate cooking and you got irritated.

"Fine. I'll go and put my bag up first and I'll be there in a minute." Your mom nods and you walk to your room.

You throw your bag on your bed and when you go and leave, you see something outside.

Walking closers to your window you faintly see three figures, looking at your house.

You get creeped out and jog to your mom. "Mom there's people outside our house."

"What?" Your mom walks over to the door and opens it.

"There's no one there (Y/N)."

" But I just seen-." You look outside and see nothing.

"You were probably seeing things." Mom walks back to the kitchen and you look outside again.

You shut the door and walk to the You kitchen and started helping your mom.

After you finish, you eat and head to your room. You take off your clothes and put on pajamas.

You slip into your bed and you slowly fall asleep. In the middle of the night you wake up to the sound of someone opening your window.

You can't move from do to fear. You hear them clime into your room and hear them whisper.

You hear footsteps getting closers to you and hear one of them say, "I know your awake."

The fear you felt magnified into terror. Then you felt a hand on your shoulder and you quickly close your eyes so they won't notice your awake.

"See, I told you she was asleep."

"Well it looked like she was awake."

"How can you even see if you have no eyes?"

"I don't know I just can."

"Let's just grab her and leave, I'm getting tired." You feel one of them pick you up like princess style.

"Man she's as light as a feather!"

"Shhhh! What are you trying to do, wake the hole street? Be quite.!"

"Sorry." They carry you through your window and head towards the woods.

After some time you begin to fell sleepy. (Come on (Y/N), you...have...to-) you slowly fall asleep.