Chapter 6

I'm ungrounded so I can upload anytime I want. So enjoy! P.s. I change the girls personally a little bit.
____________________________________

"Who the hell Is she?"

You turn around and see three other tall people that looks like slendy.

"Hey there cutey." The man with the trench coat said. "Oh don't even start it.

" The smaller man said. "Like I said, who is she?" The second taller one said. Slendy looks at them and says.

"This is (Y/N), she'll be living here for now on." You look at slendy in shock.

"That's ok with me."

"Oh shut up, Offenderman."

"What?"

"Can't you lay off the girls for one day?" Slendy said.

"Nope, can't do that"Offenderman said smirking at you.

Slendy looks down and shakes his head. "Anyways, (Y/N) these are my brothers, Splendorman, Trenderman, and unfortunately Offenderman."

Hey there little lady." Offenderman came up to you and grabbed your hand and what looked like him kissing your hand. He looks up at you and smiles.
You feel your face burn a little.

"Hey." Ej grabs your other hand and pull you away from Offenderman and hugs you. You feel your face burn even more.

You wiggle out of Ej's arms and back away. Ej looks at you in shock. "Please, d-dont do that." You look at the ground.

"HAHAHAH. You got rejected!" Jeff starts to laugh at Ej.

"I didn't get rejected!" His face turns red like a tomato.

"Then what was that!" Lj says, laughing with Jeff.

"Oh shut up!" You move closers to slendy and hesitate to pull on his sleeve. He notice you and says.

"Hello child, do you need something?"

"You said that i-im going to live here?"

"Yes child, I'm very sorry about tha-."

"But what about my mom, my friend Sky, and why can't I go back home?!" Everyone in the room looks at you and slendy.

Tears start to form in your eyes as you stare at slendy for an answer.

"Why can't I go home?!" You feel wet tears fall down your face.

Every one turns to look at slendy. It looks like slendy has a sad expression on his face starring at you.

"Child, I'm so sorry, but if you go home you'll put your family and friends in danger." You look at the ground.

"Oh. Sorry." Tears still fall, Jane came up to you and gives you a hug.

"It's ok, maybe if you want, we'll go and check on your family and tell you how there doing."

"The only family I've got is my mother, and yes I would like that." Jane let's go of you and holds your hands. She smiles at you and you grin back.

"Hey, (Y/N), I'm sor-." Ej tries to apologize but you give him a death stare.

"She don't want to talk at you."

He looks at you sadly and walks off. Then Slendy puts his hand on your shoulder and you turn to face him.

"Let's show you to your room child." You nod and walk off with slendy and Jane.

~At the living room after you left with Jane~

"Hey guys what's going on?" Ticci-Toby walks into the room with masky and everyone else.

"Hey guys your back." Jeff said with a little bit sadness in his voice.

"What's going on?" Sally came running up to Jeff and hugs his arm.

"We have a new girl here so if you see anyone new don't kill them." Lj said.

"A girl? What's her name?" Ticci-Toby asked.

"(Y/N)." Jeff answered.

"Why does everyone look sad?" Sally said.

"Don't ask" Trenderman said, and with that everyone that was in the room before sally, Ticci-Toby and everyone else came, they left.