Chapter 15

Hey guys I reread the last chapter and notice I put Nina and Jeff fighting on an accident and I meant to put Jane and Jeff sorry. XD but anyway thinks for reading my story! I'll let you read now!
____________________________________

Everyone started to get up, looking for you. Some started to scream your name and the others started to worry and cried. Then out of the blue everyone heard you screaming from outside.

~Your pov half an hour before you screamed~

Your slowly moving to a very tail man with horns on his head and red eyes. Your body stops and you fall to the ground slowly being able to move your body again. The man comes closer to you and you manage to say somethings. "S-stay...,away...,please." The man ignores you and comes right up to your side. He picks you up and puts you over his shoulders. You try to wiggle away but your body is screaming for sleep and you try to stay awake. You finally fine the strength to punch him in the back of his head. He drops you (not because it hurt but because it startled him) he looks at you and says. "You actually have some strength left? Your a strong one aren't you." He goes to pick you up but instead you force yourself up and start to run away. You turn to look back and you run into something and it grabs you. You look up and it's the same man. "Now now child, let's not do this the hard way." You see him smile in an evil way. You try to push him but no use, it's like trying to push a tree! You wiggle and some how gets free. You stumble but manage to stand and run the other direction. You hear him scream. "Guess we're doing this the hard way." He disappears and reappears right in front of you. You grab a sharp stick and hit him with it. "Is that suppost to hurt me?" He grabs it and rips it out of your hands and stabs you with it. You scream a bloody scream. You fall on your butt and hold the stick which is now in your stomach. You throw up blood and you try to move and run towards the mansion. But the man grabs you and pushes you to the ground. "Time for you punishment." He smiles a crooked smile. He grabs the stick still in you and pushes it down. Turning it as it goes. You scream again and hear your boyfriend and everyone else's voices calling your name. The man looks up and sneers. "I dont have time for this. Your lucky kid." He gets up and turns towards you. "I'll be back for you." You speak , stopping him from leaving. "W...why?" He looks at you and laughs. "Why? Because I like you, and that's very rare of me to say." He smiles and then disappeared. You lay there listening to your friends voices calling your name. You decided to stand up and walk to them. Blood drips from your wound and you stagger to walk. Using the trees for support. You walk and you felt like it took forever to get out of the woods for your friends to see you. "Look there she is!" Everyone starts cheering and running towards you. You smile and stand there waiting for them to come. You notice their faces as the get closer to you. "OMG!! There's a stick in her!" "How did we miss that?!" Everyone starts running faster to you. You slide down agents a tree. "(Y/N) what happened?!" Slendy gets to you first and grabs your hand. Your to week to speak but try to tell them what happen. "It....w-was...a man...with red...eyes...and....." You slowly start to lose you vision and start to fall asleep. "Hey (Y/N) stay with me!!!" You noticed Jack next to you. "Im......s-sorry." You lose your hearing and give in to the sleep.

Jacks pov

"(Y/N), (Y/N)!" I start to holler (Y/N) over and over again while crying. Slendy puts his hand on her neck to check to see if (Y/N) is alive. I stare at Slendy and his eyes go wide. "Shes still alive!" He shouts and picks her up. He teleports to the mansion and everyone else starts to run. When we get inside we see Slendy put (Y/N) down on the couch and teleports off. I run up at her side and hold her hand. I start to cry quietly. After a few minutes slendy comes back with someone behind him. "Hey guys." Everyone looks to see nurse Ann standing next to him. "Please." Slendy looks at her pleading. "Please save her." Nurse Ann nods and walks over to us. She takes a look at you and says. "Quickly, Slendy teleport her and me to her room!" He picks up (Y/N) and grabs nurse Ann's hand and disappears. A couple of hours later nurse Ann and Slendy comes walking down the stairs with a bloody stick in her hands. She walks up to me and sets the stick down and gives me a hug. She let's go and says. "Slendy filled me in on everything, and I'm sorry to say this but. She has probably ninety-eight percent of dieing." She looks at me sadly and tears start falling down my face faster. I look at her in shock and sit down. I hear crying and screaming. I look up to see everyone including Offenderman crying. Then we hear a familiar voice. "Why is everyone crying?" Everyone looks in that direction surprised.