• 1 • "Why Tell You, When I Can Show You.."

LA, California; 02:57 AM

You were in your closet, changing clothes as you had told Chris to wait for you in the bedroom. You had bought some sexy lingerie earlier that day & you couldn't wait to see his opinion on it. He had just come from a long night at the studio & all he wanted to do was sleep & have some rest.

"Babe, you almost done ?" He called, yawning. You could tell he was tired as fuck, but you wanted to show him what you bought first. "No, give me a moment." You shouted back. You struggled to lock the bra, but eventually succeeded.

"Okay, I'm ready. Are you ready ?" You asked, taking one last look at yourself in the mirror. He hummed as his head was resting at the top of the chair. (picture)

You walked out & as soon as you did, a proud smirk appeared on his face.

His eyes traveled up & down your body, lust written all over his face. He licked his lips as his eyes met yours.

"Well? Tell me what you think." You asked, spinning around so he could get a better look. He tiredly pulled himself up from his seat, making his way towards you. He ran his hands down your arms, leaning closer to your ear.

"Why tell you, when I can show you." He whispered seductively in your ear as you could feel his hot breath against your skin.

He connected his lips with yours, kissing you passionately as your lips moved in sync with eachother. He ran his hand from your back, all the way to your waist as he roughly pulled your body closer to his.

He bit your bottom lip unexpectedly, which made your lips slightly part. He took that chance to enter his tongue in your mouth. Your hands were on his waist but soon found their way to his "manhood".

He smirked into the kiss, before pulling away. "Oh so we wanna go there, huh ?" He playfully asked, his hand caressing your cheek. You looked up at him, nodding your head softly with a smile on your face.

"Alright then." He smiled, picking you up bridal style. He put you on the bed, slowly crawling on top of you.

"Wait. You're tired, you need to get some rest." You remembered, running your finger across his soft lips as you watched them lustfully. You wanted to kiss his so badly. He frowned, shaking his head.

"I'd stay up all night for you." He said, making you smile. But before you could kiss him, he spoke up. "You and that pussy." He added, smirking playfully. But before you could react to what he had just said, he smashed his lips against yours.

At last, you & Chris ended up making love until 5 in the morning. He proved that no matter how tired he is, he always got time for you- & your pussy lol

A/n: Thoughts ?..