"I don't wanna go home.."

A/N: This is a series, meaning it will be continued in various other posts that I'll be uploading in the future :)

ENJOY!! ♥

You

My breath was itching in my throat as my hands were shaking. My eyes widened as I watched them closely.

I hope he doesn't get hurt.

"The fuck you just said ?!" Chris growled, trying to get out of Brandon's grasp. I gulped, trying to step closer but Melanie pulled me back.

"Say it to my fucking face, nigga !" Chris shouted once again, being able to pull his hand off of Brandon's grip but he quickly held Chris back by his waist.

"Bitch ass light skin nigga! Let him go so he can show me what the fuck he's capable of !" The other guy shouted, making my worried eyes turn to him as I grew angry.

How dare he talk to Chris like this! He clearly doesn't know what he's getting himself into..

"Let me go, B! Fucking let go man!" Chris shouted back at Brandon as he got loose of his grip. That's when my heart dropped & tears started forming in my eyes.

"Chris !" I shouted as I watched him sprint to the other guy.

Oh no..

Chris ran to the guy, knocking him down as he colided his fist firmly against his jaw. He quickly sat on the guy & started coliding his fists against his face repeatedly.

I finally got loose of Mel's grip & ran to Chris.

"Yn, come back !"

I ignored her, running toward my baby. But as soon as I approached him, I froze. I didn't know what to do.

But as soon as I saw that the guy's eyes were rolling to the back of his head, I snapped out of it & knew I had to do something before he killed the man.

"Chris !"

No response. Everyone that was surrounding us, which luckily were all friends of ours, tried pulling Chris away from the man, some tried calling his name so he'd let go of the possibly dead guy.

But nothing seemed to work. It was as if Chris' body was there, but his mind & soul were absent.

"Please stop, Chris !" I tried as I pulled on his upper arm. That's when he did something that took me aback.

He looked up at me, his eyes were pitch black as his face was unrecognizable. He pushed me with such force, I fell flat out on the cold ground.

"Yn !" Mel & Red jogged towards me, helping me up. I groaned as I felt a burning pain on my back & arm.

Tears started cascading down my eyes as I watched my now unrecognizable boyfriend, beating a man to death.

I can't believer this. I can't believe he just did that to me..

The reason why I was crying was not because of the pain. It's because of the fact that he's never been aggressive towards me, not even once.

I have seen him beat other people, yell.. But he never did that to me. Ever.

They both helped me get to my feet as I was struggling a little. The pain was trying to get the best of me but I fought it, sobbing.

"P-Please, I don't wanna go home." I said, in between sobs. They were both silent for a second before they nodded.

"Aight, let's go babygirl." Mel softly agreed, helping me walk to Red's car.

As soon as we made it to the car, they helped me get in as I watched the fight from the car.

They finally were able to pull Chris off of the man as he was still shouting at him. The man was unconscious as Brandon tried to check if he was alive.

I looked back at Chris & saw he was talking to some of the guys, looking around as his face had softened a little. I couldn't help the tears that were flowing from my eyes as I looked away & bit my lip. My hands & knees were shaking out of fear. I couldn't look at Chris.

He had blood all over his shirt, his hair was all messed up, his shirt & jacket were ripped a little as he was breathing heavily.

I never thought the day would come in which I'd be afraid of him. The man I love.

Red & Mel jogged towards the car, conversating as they came from the fight.

"He's looking for you." Mel softly said, looking back at me from the passenger's seat as she rubbed my knee with her thumb.

"D-Did you tell him I'm in the car ?"

She shook her head, smiling softly.

"Good." I mumbled to myself, looking down at my knees. My phone started ringing in my pocket. I let it go off a few times before I reached for it.

'Babyboy💍👑😜'

I sniffed, trying to fight the tears as I soon found myself sobbing silently.

"Can we g-get going ?" I softly asked Red as he looked at me through the rearview mirror. He nodded, turning on the engine.

A/N: Thoughts?.. Part two coming soon ;)