• 4 • I Wish You Were Mine.. II

"What ?" I softly asked, stepping back. His big brown eyes stared directly into mine as he licked his lips. Did he just say what I think he said ?..

"I wish you were mine, y/n. Ever since the day I first met you, I've been feeling this way about you. Your beauty, kindness, humor, loyalty.. All of that turned me on the minute I saw you & I can't help myself from feeling this way." He admitted, sounding super serious. It felt as if he meant every thing he just said.

As if he had been planning this for a long time.

"What do you-" I started, but he cut me off.

"You know I've been out of town lately. I don't know why but you were the only fucking thing on my mind & I couldn't get my mind around it. I feel some type of way about you y/n, & I just wanted you to know that." He let out a breath, taking off his hat as he ran his hand through his hair.

"You must think I'm a fucking weirdo now." He chuckled yot himself.

"No no, don't say that! It's just that-" I started, but stopped once again by him breathing out.

"I'm dating Trey, Chris." I softly replied, playing with my fingers. I know I feel kind of the same way towards him, but I can't do this to Trey.

"I know. He's one lucky nigga." He nodded to himself & chuckled, rubbing his eyes with his hand.

"I'm sorry, Chris." I mumbled out, stepping closer to him as I looked into his eyes.

"Stop fucking doing that !" He stepped back, looking away. I frowned, cluelessly.

"Doing what ?"

He walked over to the single couch that was in the corner & dropped himself on it. He pulled a blunt out of his pocket & lit it up, exhaling the smoke slowly.

"Looking at me with them eyes. Making me hard each time I fucking look your direction, let alone look into your fucking eyes." He blurted out, looking out of the window beside him as he inhaled the toxic once again.

I cleared my throat, trying to shake off the fact that I thought he looked hot as fuck smoking that blunt the way he was.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my purse against my hip. Both our heads shot to it.

I pulled it out & it was a text.

Trey: baby where u at?!!

"Go." He bluntly said. I looked up at him & saw he was now standing up with one hand in his pocket & the other one holding the blunt he was examinating whilst exhaling the smoke.

"He's worried." He said, finally looking up at me.

It's very hard to read emotions from Chris' eyes but this time, I did. He seemed hurt, vulnerable, kinda angry & definitely high as fuck.

As I turned around to leave the room, a hand grabbed me by my wrist & spun me around.

My back was now against the door as his hand was on the side of my head.

"I fucking want you so badly right now.." He softly breathed against my face, making the butterflies in my stomach take off through my entire body.

"C-Chris I-" He placed his finger on my lips, before taking my hair from my face & putting it aside.

All I was looking at in that moment were his lips that he was licking & his eyes full of lust.

"Don't talk. Just let me show you what I've been wanting to do for the longest time." He breathed, leaning forward as his lips were only inched away from my neck.

I know this ain't right, but I'd be lying if I said this wasn't what I had been dreaming about ever since I met Chris.