"I don't wanna go home.." FINAL PART

You

Yesterday, Mel asked me whether I wanted to see Chris. I kinda do but I'm still traumatized.

I know I'm the one that refuses to see him, although Mel keeps telling me that he wants to see me. After all these days without him, I kinda wanna see him.

I slowly walked down the stairs & onto the kitchen. I winced every now & then from the pain I felt in my back. The doctor said I'd be fine in a couple of days & my arm will need some more time to heal.

I opened the fridge & grabbed a bottle of water. I leaned against the kitchen counter, opening my bottle.

"Mel! Mel !" I heard the door being thrown shut as Rob's voice echoed through the house. I frowned, jogging towards the front door.

Mel ran down the stairs as she almost fell on her face.

"What the fuck happened ?!" She asked as we were all standing in the entrance of the house.

"Chris." He breathed heavily, his eyes open wide as he watched us both.

What about him ?" I asked, growing a bit worried. Rob gulped as he tried catching his breath. I handed him my water bottle as he chugged half of it.

I hope it's nothing too serious.

"He was involved in a car accident. Three people were injured badly & one person died." He rushed. My jaw dropped as I felt my heart clench. It can't be true.

Rob quickly grabbed his car keys & was about to head back out.

"Wait, where you going ?" Mel asked. I watched them both as I started crying. I was speechless as my blood ran cold.

"To the fucking hospital !" He spat, shoving his keys in his pocket. Mel was about to say something but I cut her off.

"I-I wanna come too." I mumbled as they both turned to me. I used the back of my hand to wipe away my tears as I waited for an answer. Mel nodded, taken aback by my sudden request that I had been dodging all this time.

"Okay. Go get dresses, we'll wait in the car." She smiled. I nodded, going up the stairs as they jogged out the house.

I went into Mel's closet & grabbed one of her sport bra's, black sweatpants & a black hoodie with a zipper. I took my hair off the bun as I felt a burning pain in my back & my arm.

"Ahh" I groaned, being as careful as possible. I walked out the closet & down the stairs as I tried to be as fast as possible but not too fast so I wouldn't hurt my back again. I walked out the house & saw Rob's black Range Rover on the driveway.

I hopped in & shut the door. Soon after, Rob sped off the driveway.

At the hospital

We rushed towards the receptionist of the hospital. Mel was holding onto my hand as tears were streaming down my face. Both from the pain I felt in my back & the pain in my heart knowing that my boyfriend's in the hospital.