• 5 • Make him jealous, sis

You

"Are y'all ready ?" Kendra asked all the way from the living room while me & Cassie were in the bathroom doing our makeup & hair. We were invited to a party of one of our close friends & since he was a rapper we knew he'd have some cute rappers & artists at the party so we wanted to look extra cute.

"Hold on, damn!" I shouted back, fixing my lipstick as Cassie was curling her hair. "Well bitch were already late! Do you want Joyner to fucking uninvited us when he sees us go in last minute ?!" She defended, which made me chuckle.

Joyner was so unpredictable, he would dare not let us in cause we're re late. But it wouldn't last long cause he's the homie & he's feel bad afterwards.

"Alright girl, shit. We're ready!" Cassie defended as we quickly grabbed our purses & phones & left the bathroom. Kendra drove as I was sat in the passenger's seat & Cassie was in the back.

"Oh my god, I just remembered something."Cassie squealed over the music which made me turn it down. Kendra frowned as I looked back at her. Her eyes were fixed on me, which made me frown even more.

"What if your ex is there ?" She asked me, making the car grow silent. All that we could hear was our breathing & the music that was now turned down. I cleared my throat, putting a string of hair behind my ear as I thought If a reply.

I was so angry at my ex. We broke up & didn't end on good terms. He is a singer/rapper & also happens to be good friends with Joyner so I'm pretty sure he'll be there. I honestly didn't want to see him quite yet. But I knew that his presence wasn't gonna ruin my night.

"So what? It's a party & we're celebrating our friend's success. No asshole can ruin that. Not even him." I replied bluntly before turning the music back up. They cheered before we all started singing along & dancing. All the way to the party.

Kendra dropped us off at the entry before she decided to go look for a parking spot on her own.

The party had started like two hours ago so we weren't that late.. right?

Me & Cassie intertwined our arms together before. We made our way into the house as we were instantly met by the loud music, the smell of alcohol & the sight of people dancing & singing.

We could tell this was Joyner's party.

We walked past a few people before we saw a familiar face. I smiled as I let go of Cassie & jogged over to him & wrapped my arms around him.

"Woah!" He jumped, holding my hands as he tried to see who it was over his shoulder. As soon as he saw it was me, he smiled & spun me around. "Y/n!" He shouted before he picked me up in the ait & hugged me tightly.

"Quincy! I missed you boo!" I smiled into the hug as I felt his strong arms wrap tighter around me before we both pulled away.

"I missed you too! I haven't seen you in a minute." He smirked checking me out, which made me blush. Me & Quincy had been talking & hanging out for the past few months. But since he's been pretty busy for the past month or so, we lost contact with each other & kinda didn't talk anymore.

"You look good." He mumbled as he licked his lips, making me so so shy. I smiled, not knowing what to reply. As if a simple thank you wouldn't do smh

Y/n outfit :

Before we could continue our conversation, Cassie ran up to is & pulled me away from Quincy without saying a word

Before we could continue our conversation, Cassie ran up to is & pulled me away from Quincy without saying a word. I looked at Quincy as he was as confused as me.

"Cassie!" I shouted as she kept pulling me. "I'll be right back, Quincy!" I called out before she pulled me into the bathroom.

"What the fuck Cassie ?!" I shouted as she was breathing heavily. She struggled to breath for a moment before she finally managed to speak up.

"H-He's here." She exhaled as I frowned. Huh?

"Cassie, breath. Who's here? What are you talking about ?" I asked. She stood straight as she now was breathing normally.

I was at the front yard with Kendra cause she texted me asking to wait for her, but before she got there, a Lamborghini pulls up. I heard some groupies scream 'omg he's finally here!' So I wait to see who it was, just like everyone else." She started as she cleared her throat.

"& then I see him." She finished.

"See who ?!" I exclaimed as she ran her hand through her hair.

"Your ex, y/n. Chris is here." She sauf & I felt my heart sink into my stomach.

It's not that I'm surprised that he's here. It's his best friend's party. I guess I hoped for a miracle. That he possibly had something else to do & wouldn't show up.

"Okay okay, where is he now ?" I asked her, my heart racing as the thought of seeing him again after all this time.

"Joyner went out to greet him & i think Chris told him he didn't want groupies around him, that he wasn't in the mood for none of that. So Joyner kicked them ouf & I think they went to the kitchen." She explained.

"Okay." I reached for the door handle but she stopped me.

"What are you doing?! Let's go home, I told Kendra to meet us here & we'll leave as soon as she gets here." She said, gripping my wrist as I shook her hand off.

"Go home?! Why? We jus got here!" I shouted.

"I don't wanna leave either but Chris is here. I don't want any trouble. Please."

"So what he's here? I'm not gonna let a bitchass nigga ruin my party mode just because he showed up. I remember when we first broke up, he'd find out everywhere I'd go & surprise me there with a new hoe every time. I'm not gonna give him the pleasure of leaving just because he's here." I defended.

"I know, but-" I cut her off immediately.

"I'm no weak ass bitch. I ain't leaving here because my ex showed up. In fact, I'll play the same games he used to play with me. Ain't no nigga play me & get away with it. Now let's go, I need to find Quincy." I whipped my hair over my shoulder before I unlocked the door.

I grabbed her hand & we both made our way back into the house.

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit nervous to see him again. But I wasn't gonna let his lame ass ruin my mood.

A/N: Part two?...