• 2 • "I Wish You Were Mine.."

Your boyfriend Trey, you & some friends decided to go to a house party y'all were invited to. As soon as you guys walked in, Trey grabbed your waist & led you to the VIP area.

You

As soon as we stepped into the VIP area, people started greeting us. As soon as Trey spotted his home boy Chris, he looked down at me.

"Baby, Imma go say hi to Chris over there. Wanna come ?" He asked. I looked over were Chris was at with his friends & than back at Trey. I smiled, lightly shaking my head.

Ever since I met Chris, I've felt some type of attraction towards him. I mean, who wouldn't ?!

But it could never become something between us, at least not now cause I'm dating Trey & I'm happy in the relationship I'm in. & also, I don't think he feels the same way. He quickly pecked my lips before making his way to Chris.

Chris

"There comes Trigga." August said to me, looking over my shoulder. I turned around, following his gaze.

"Ayy wassup !" He smiled, giving me a bro hug, before he did the same to Aug. As he started talking to August, I couldn't help but look around for y/n. I'm not gonna lie, this nigga got a dime. She's beautiful, smart, kind & sexy as fuck. If he wasn't with her, I'd absolutely try to get it. But I can't do that. He's my homeboy & I can't let anything happen between me & his girl.

It ain't fucking easy, but I'll do what I can.

"Yo, Chris? You still with us man ?" Trey asked, chuckling. I smiled it off, focusing back on them. "I'm sorry, bro. What'd you say ?" I asked, taking a sip of my liquor.

"I asked Trigga if he had brought y/n with him cause I didn't see her." Aug repeated. As soon as I heard her name, a smirk appeared on my face.

Damn, I must really dig this chick.

"Yeah, she's here. I saw her go to the bathroom with Zena." He said, shrugging his shoulders. After that, I wasn't listening to their convo anymore. My eyes examined the area, looking for her.

I wanted to see her so fucking badly.

I finally spotted her looking sexy as hell, talking to Tank's girl. She was wearing this skin tight red dress that perfectly hugged her flawless curves with a pair of heels.

 She was wearing this skin tight red dress that perfectly hugged her flawless curves with a pair of heels

Man, I just couldn't take it anymore

I lost control over myself.

"I'll be right back." I told the boys as they both nodded. I chugged my liquor, not taking my eyes off of her.

I made my way past all the people, still focused on her sexy ass. As soon as I reached them, Zena screamed drunkenly. "Breezy!! I didn't know you were here too !" She laughed, giving me a hug. I hugged her back, my eyes looking over at y/n as she smiled at us. "Hi Chris." She said as soon as we pulled away from the hug.

The way my name sounds coming from her mouth.. Fuck !

"Yo y/n, I need to talk to you." I said, mostly looking at Zena so she could get a clue.

I could tell y/n was confused by my sudden request.

You

"Yo y/n, I need to talk to you." Chris said, a serious look on his face. I frowned, looking at Zena & than back up at him. Did something happen? Is Trey okay?
Zena drunkenly walked away, leaving us alone. Chris instantly grabbed me by my hand, mazing past the intoxiated bodies.

I was so confused.

What could he possibly want to talk about ?

We went up the stairs as we were now the only people in the hallway. He stopped in front of a door, looking down into my eyes, breathing heavily. I frowned, looking him in the eyes.

"Chris, is everything okay ?" I asked, taking a step closer. I'm not gonna lie, I was worried. I've never seen him like this, ever.

Despite the fact that he was drunk out of his mind of course.

Chris

I lost control over myself. Over my desires. I needed her right there & then. I dragged her with me up the stairs, looking over at Trey & Aug every once in a while to make sure they didn't see us. We reached the first floor & I stopped in front of one of the bedrooms. She was looking into my fucking eyes, frowning & I instantly felt the adrenaline rush through my veins.

How can someone be so fucking fine ?!

I licked my lips, taking in her flawless features. I reached out for her hand as she looked down at it & back into my eyes.

"Can I tell you something ?" I softly asked, taking a step closer. She cleared her throat, her lips slightly parting. I leaned forward, whispering into her ear.

"I wish you were mine.." I whispered into her hair, before backing up. Her eyes widened, an unreadable look on her face.

Did I fuck up ?..

A/N: Part 2 ?