• 3 • Attention

You were downstairs watching The Real while Chris was upstairs doing- God knows what. There was a commercial break so you decided to go upstairs & mess with Chris.

You

I went up the stairs & put my ear against our bedroom door. The only thing I could hear was the tv. I opened the door, seeing him lying in bed. He was asleep & the tv was on in the background.

He was shirtless, the sheets covering most of his body.

I made my way towards him, crawling on my side of the bed. I watched his sleepy face, smiling as I thought of how fucking lucky I am to have him in my life.

He groaned, moving a little as he was getting comfortable in bed.

"Chris ?" I tried waking him up, but he didn't move a bit.

What am I supposed to do to wake his lazy ass up ?!

I slowly crawled on top of him & sat on his lap. His eyes l fluttered open & a grin appeared on his face.

That's when I knew he had been awake this whole time.

"Give me attention.." I mumbled, drawing small circles on his bare chest.

Chris frowned, placing both his hands on my butt cheeks.

Chris

I knew what she wanted from the second she got in bed. She obviously wanted to fuck, get it on, make love.. However you wanna call it.

But I ain't giving in, like I always do. Imma have some fun first.

Even though I wanted her just as bad as she wanted me. Not to say I wanted her even more than she did..

"What you talking about? Do you wanna tell me something ?" I asked, running both my hands from her booty down to her bare thighs.

She looks like a fucking snack when she wears my t's.. Fuck, this is harder than I thought.

"No, I want to- you know.." She struggled, avoiding eye contact. I just watched her struggle, trying to mask the grin that was on my face.

She always gets shy when asking for sex, which I think is fucking cute.

You

I don't know why I get so shy when talking about sex to my own fucking boyfriend.. I mean, it's not like we never do it. Cause trust me, we do it more often than you imagine..

"Just say it. What is it you want, baby ?" He asked, his voice all smooth & sexy. He rubbed my thighs, looking me in the eye. I literally was on the verge of loosing it right there & then.

"I- Oh fuck it, Chris. You know what I mean !" I spat, which for some reason made him laugh hysterically.

"The fuck is so funny ?!" I shouted, slapping him as he tried to catch his breath.

"I still don't know what you want." He said, soon after he managed to breath properly again. I rolled my eyes, realizing what he had been doing. I got off his lap, about to make my way to the door as he tried to stop me.

"No babe, come back! I was messing with you." He admitted, holding back his laughter. Asshole.

Chris

As she walked away, I couldn't help but stare at the ass that was now exposed by the shirt that went up when she tried getting off of me & the fucking red laced thong.

Fucking. red. laced. thong.

I cleared my throat, feeling CJ get harder as the ass kept fucking jiggling.

That's it. She won.

"No babe, come back !" I said, which stopped her from walking. She rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms over her chest. I pulled myself up from the bed, pulling the sheets off of me. I walked up to her, picking her up & throwing her over my shoulder.

"What the fuck, Chris! Put me down !" She shouted as I made my way back to the bed.

I layed her on it, parting her legs. She was now leaning on her elbows as she looked down my body & her eyes widened when she saw how hard I was.

"Imma give you the attention you need, baby." I whispered, licking my lips as I pulled her panties off with my teeth.

It's about to be a long night..

A/N: Thoughts ?..