"I don't wanna go home.." III

Chris

I ran into the room, freezing as soon as I entered. My heart felt heavy as I watched them silently. Yn was lying in bed sleeping peacefully as her arms were wrapped around Mel. Her head was resting on Mel's chest as the covers were fully covering her body.

Let's not talk about the cast covering her arm.

At that moment, I didn't even pay attention to the boys nor Mel. All I was looking at was my baby girl.

"What's Chris doing here ?" Mel asked Rob, glancing down at yn with worried eyes & back up at me.

"He forced B to bring him to her." Rob sighed glancing at yn.

"& where's Brandon now ?"

"He left." Rob explained.

I ignored them all, my eyes were glued on her as I slowly made my way towards her, before someone pulled me back by my arm.

"Don't do this to her, man. She's afraid of you." Red said, looking up at me. I looked back at her, watching her angelic face as she got comfortable in Mel's embrace.

I should be the one holding her right now..

"I need to talk to her."

"Bro, she's terrified just from hearing your name." Rob said, making me look at him. I furrowed my brows at him.

I know she ain't.

"Nah she ain't. Y'all just lying so I don't wake her up." I smirked, knowing what they were trying to do. They all shook their heads.

Rob was about to say something but Red cut him off.

"Alright, Chris ain't gon' believe us." He said to the others.

"We gon' hide behind the bedroom door & watch Mel & yn from outside the room. She gon' ask her about you & you'll see how scared she gets simply by hearing your name. You in ?" He suggested as they all looked at me, waiting for an answer.

I think they're lying to me but they seem to be telling the truth.. There's only one way to find out.

"Aight." I simply said as Red dragged me into the closet & left the door open a little. We stood there silently as Rob jogged down the stairs.

"Yn ?" Mel softly whispered, trying to wake her up. She frowned, slowly opening her eyes. As soon as she did so, my heart softened.

You

I slowly opened my eyes, instantly meeting Mel's friendly gaze. She smiled down at me, tucking my hair behind my ears. I smiled back, trying to sit up but I winced as I felt a piercing pain in my back.

"Careful." Mel said, helping me sit up.

"Is everything okay ?" I asked, looking at her with concerned eyes. She shook her head, still smiling.

"No no, everything's fine. I just had a question." She said, turning her body to me. I frowned, watching her closely as I waited for her question.