"I don't wanna go home.." ||

A/N: Part two of the "I don't wanna go home" series.

Los Angeles, California
2:24 AM

Chris

"You dumb as fuck my nigga." Brandon breathed out, looking out of the window as both his hands were on the wheel.

"I know.."

I ran my hands through my hair & face roughly. I can't fucking believe this. I can't believe yn, my baby asked Red to take her home. I can't believe I scared the living shit out of her.

"You remember anything that had happened earlier ?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts, his eyes still on the road.

"Not much."

I'm bipolar. I've been diagnosed with it a few years ago. My case is so severe that my doctor says it's possible that my anger takes over me & I don't remember shit. Which is what happened tonight.

"You remember when you pushed the shit outta yn ?" He mumbled, but it was loud enough for me to hear. My head shot to him from my hands as my eyes widened.

"I what ?" I asked, my voice was shaky just from thinking about it. He looked over at me, possibly surprised that I had heard what he said.

Did I really do that ?..

"What? Uhh.. I-" He stuttered but I cut him off.

"Take me to her." I demanded, my gaze fixed on the road ahead of us.

"But Chris she doesn't want to see you. She sa-" He started.

"Fucking take me to her nigga !" I whispered/yelled, looking over at him. He looked at me for a second before he nodded his head, sighing. He made a rough turn to the right as I watched the road closely.

I felt nervous, angry & sad all at once. I balled up my fists, clenching my jaw.

I need to make this right, before it's too late.

You

"Please yn, you need to eat something." Mel begged, trying to feed me a spoonful of her famous sweet potato soup. She knows it's my fave & I always dive into it as soon as I see it. But today, I couldn't.

"You haven't eaten anything." Red said from the other side of the room. He was leaning against the wall, his arms over his chest as he was looking over at us.

"But I can't.." I whispered, my voice was sore & husky from yelling earlier. I slowly pulled myself up so my back was against the headboard. I winced as soon as my back touched it.

"You alright ?" Mel rushed, trying to make sure everything was fine. I softly smiled, nodding my head as I bit my lip. My back was throbbing & so was my arm. I asked d Mel to see what I had on my back & she told me I had a small bump with a bruise on it.