Chapter 1 : Heart breaks and surprises

(Percy's POV)

2 years later...
I woke up depressed in my cabin. Well I'm always depressed 'cause I'm the only one in my cabin since I'm the son of Poseidon and my brother Tyson is working at the forges in my father's kingdom. But now I feel really depressed. Why? Because Annabeth broke up with me yesterday so she could be with Piper. I always knew that Percabeth is breaking. Now there's a new ship name: Pipabeth. Ugh! It evens sounds cute than Percabeth.
Then I just remembered that today is the last day of camp. I checked the time on the clock that's on my nightstand and it was 7:30 in the morning.
Shit! I forgot to pack my damn things. My mom is picking me up in a hour. I got up, took a shower, wore a green striped hoodie and blue jeans, and jammed my things in my bag, and I quickly got out if my cabin.
When I reached the top of the hill I heard someone running towards me.
"Hey, Percy!" A familiar voice called for me.
I turned around and saw Annabeth jogging towards me. I his my face in my hoodie.
"Hey." I said in a barely whisper voice.
Annabeth reached me and panted heavily like she won second place in a race.
"I just wanted to say sorry again." Annabeth said.
"It's okay, really." I lied. "You and me were drifting apart anyways."
"Yeah." Annabeth said. "It's just that Piper confessed to me a few days ago and I realize that I have feeling for her too. But I hope you and I can still be best friends."
I faked a smile but I was glad that we could still be best friends just like old times. I reached out my hands to give Annabeth a friendly shake. Annabeth gladly shook my hand.
"Just like old times." I said.
Annabeth smiled brightly.
"Thanks, seaweed brain." Annabeth said. "See you next summer."
"Sure." I said, not really sure that I'm coming back next summer.
The both if us turned away from each other and walked away.
When I reached the bottom of the other side of the hill my mom just arrived with her gorgeous new blue Prius. My mom got out of the car and hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.
"Hello, honey." My mom said.
"Hey, mom." I said.
"I'm sorry that I didn't attend your graduation." My mom said.
"It's okay, mom." I said as I opened the front door that is next to the driver's seat. My mom stopped me opening the door as she closed the door. My mom held out the car keys.
"Congratulations, dear." My mom said, handing me the car keys.
My eyes widened with shock.
"Seriously?" I asked with a smile as my mom nodded. I hugged my mom as she hugged back.
"Thank you, I love you!" I said.
My mom laughed.
"I love you, too." Mom said as she got in the car as I sat on the driver's seat. "I can't wait to show you our new house."
My eyes widened with shock.
"We live in a house?" I asked as my mom smiled.
"Yup."