Chapter 11: a nice cup of tea

(Percy's POV)

I've been crying for the past ten minutes. Good thing no one can see me crying through these heavy doors. I tried to use my powers on my tears but no such luck. I'm stuck here and probably forever.
I covered my face on my very soft pillow on my water bed, trying to comfort myself with the comfort of this amazing bed.
Then I heard the door knocked...
"Go away." I said, wanting to shout because I thought it was the beast but I was sobbing so hard.
"Don't worry, dearie." A comforting voice of a woman said from the other side of the door. "It's only mrs. Potts. The master won't disturb you."
I sighed in relief that the Beast won't pester me for a while.
"Come in." I said, quickly wiping away my tears on my face.
My doors opened and a teapot and a chipped teacup entered the room with a trolley that they're standing on.
The teapot, who I guess is Mrs. Potts, stared at me worriedly. She must have seen how red my eyes were from crying.
"Oh dear." Mrs. Potts said. "It's alright. There is nothing to be afraid of. He won't bother you. You know, a nice cup of tea could help you relax a little."
She bended over and pour tea from her spout on to the teacup. The teacup jumped down from the trolley and jumped to me. I grabbed the teacup and drank tea from it. Then the teacup's face appeared, who looks like a little boy.
"Hello." The teacup said happily. "I'm Chip, pleased to meet you. Do you want to see me do a trick?"
Chip inhaled deeply and held his breath, causing bubbles to appear on his head. I chuckled from his trick.
"That was a brave thing you did for your father, dearie." Mrs. Potts said. "We all think so."
"I did leave my life behind but the only life I had are my family. The world doesn't need me anymore. I'd be better off here" I said.
"Don't say that, sweetie." Mrs. Potts said. "You do have a life. You have a family that cares for you completely. Even though they are far away from you they are always here with you. But you can still make friends here."
"I'll be your friend!" Chip said, jumping happily. I smiled at that.
"Thanks. I'll like that." I said.
"Come on, Chip." Mrs. Potts said. "Our guest needs to get ready for dinner."
I placed Chip back on the strolley.
"But the beast said that if I don't eat with him then I won't eat at all." I said.
"Sometime people doesn't mean what they say, and no he won't be there." Mrs. Potts said. I sighed in relief and my stomach grumbled. I was so hungry.
"Oh my!" Mrs. Potts exclaimed. "You better hurry up. We don't want you starving to death. We'll be waiting for you by your diir outside." Mrs. Potts said.
The strolley moved out of my room with the door shutting close.