Chapter 8: room

JASON'S POV

As I led Percy to his room in the east wing I kept glancing at Percy, who is crying and kept looking at the scenery as we walk without looking at me. I never seen Percy cried except when he and Annabeth fell down into the pit of Tartarus.
Arrgh!!! Annabeth!!! She's the reason why I'm like this. That no good ex girlfriend of mine dumped me for someone else, who is Annabeth and she's a girl.
But my mind kept focusing on Percy. Why do I suddenly feel something for Percy? It wasn't just that I felt sorry for him, it's like I have feelings for him.
Snap out of it, Jason! I am not gay and he doesn't remember me even if I told him. If I was gay the curse wouldn't probably be lifted since the Enchantress said that I have to learn to love and earn her love in return. And Percy is not a her.
I snapped back to reality and realized that we were already by the door of the room Percy is staying.
I opened the door roughly and ordered Percy to go inside, which he grudgingly obeyed.
I kept glaring at Percy even though I don't want to but I have to because I know that he sees me as a terrifying beast.
Once Percy stood in the middle of the room I slammed the door shut. I couldn't help but lean to the door and listened. All I could hear was Percy sobbing. I feel so guilty for making him cry but I know that I shouldn't care. I stomped off towards my own chamber in the west wing, which I told Percy that it was forbidden.
Once I got inside my chamber I went to the farthest end of the room, where the bell-jar that held the enchanted rose stood. I looked as another petal fell from it's stem. The castle began to shake momentarily then stopped. I managed to count the petals on the rose.
I sighed as the rose now has four petals left.

----------------------------------------

PERCY'S POV

I can't believe it!!! I'm a prisoner for a lifetime of a beast! Arrgh!!!
Right now I'm walking around my room. The room seems nice though. I don't understand why the beast gave me such a nice bedroom. Perhaps pity? No! From what I learned about monsters is that monsters don't pity. Maybe he's impressed about sacrificing my freedom, or maybe he wants me to be satisfied so that he could eat me up.
I don't know how many rounds I was walking around the room. I just kept thinking how to escape while looking at the decor of my room. The room is sea themed with golden corals as chandeliers in the ceiling. My bed is a water bed in the shape of a sea shell. It's kind of hard thinking of an escape plan while admiring my room. But it won't be mine for long.