Chapter 24: Broken Curse

(Jason's POV)

I confessed my love for him and he confessed his love for me. It was unbelievable. He broke the curse, turning back into my normal form. We kissed in the rain and it was enchanting. His lips were so full and pink and soft, just the way I imagined it would be. As we kiss, we heard music playing and lights flashing. We looked up and fireworks exploded out of nowhere. The lights fell down and touched every inch of the castle and turned it back to it's original glory.
Lumiere, Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts came to the balcony. The light touched them and they turned back to human.
Lumiere turned back into Frank; Cohworth turned back into Dakota; and Mrs. Potts turned back into Reyna. Then Chip came jumping in and turned back into a boy.
"Mama!" Chip held his arms out to Reyna.
Reyna chuckled, lifted Chip up, and hugged him tightly with kisses on his cheeks. Oh, did I forget to metion that Reyna adopted a boy. Well, now you know.
"We're human!" Dakota rejoiced.
"It's a miracle!" Reyna said.
The three of us hugged and I pulled Percy into it. Then Frank pulled away quickly.
"What?" I asked.
"Hazel!" He exclaimed as he rushed out of the room.
Damn, I forgot about the others. So all of us rushed out to follow Frank.

PERCY POV

We made it down to the grand staircase and saw that there are more humans than usual. I instantly recognized them as the servants and campers for camp jupiter.
"Frank!" We heard someone shout.
Frank whipped his head to the side and smiled widely.
"Hazel!" Frank shouted.
The two ran to each other and Hazel crashed into Frank. They took each others face with their hands and kissed each other deeply. I smiled at the sight. I felt an arm wrapping on my waist and looked toe the side and see Jason smiling. I smiled back.
"You're our hero." He said. "You saved us."
"I think you are also my hero." I said, nuzzling his neck.
"Really? How so?" He asked.
I held his face with my hands and brought it closer to me, about an inch away from our lips.
"You saved me from a heartbreak." I said.
I pressed my lips onto his to show him that he indeed saved me from being single.