Chapter 12: Be our guest

(Percy's POV)

After I changed my clothes Mrs. Potts led me downstairs to the dining room. As I approach the dining room I can hear music and I can see lights peeking out of the dining room.
I enter the dining room and suddenly I fell back and saw that I was sitting on a chair that's heading straight for the table. A spotlight hit a figure on the middle of the dining table until I realize it was Lumiere.
How come it feels so familiar, like I'm in a movie or something.
"Bonjour, Monsieur." Lumiere announced as music started playing and plates and silverware came flying around the room. I couldn't help but be embarrassed that I'm the only person here, but I suppose it's good.
"Now we invite you to take a seat and enjoy your..." Lumiere said as the tableware settled on tge table in order, "... your dinner."
Lumiere began singing and food came in on trays. It smells heavenly. It reminds me of my mom's cooking. Soon enough I was earing the delicious food and couldn't stop eating. While eating and listening to the performance I swore that I saw a pair of familiar horns peeking through the kitchen. Probably a trick from the light. Then the other servants joined in amd soon it became a freaking awesome musical. It's like going to a concert. It has everything: bright lights and fireworks, and asides from the performers are talking furniture.
Once the musical number was done I was done eating to. I feel impressed and almost forgot that I was a prisoner.
I still miss my family but half of me believes that Mrs. Potts is right. I can make new friends here, asides from my captor.