Chapter 25: the beginning of a new story

3rd point view

It's been two months since the curse was broken. A few days after the curse was broken, Percy decided its time to grow up and live with Jason. Sally and Paul gave him their blessing and let him go, only if he stays safe and visits often. They decided not to change one bit of Percy's room at his parent's house just in case Percy comes to visit.
Gaston was being punished in the underworld by being a servant to Hades for centuries. His brothers were punished into doing camp work by the Gods.
Since camp Jupiter no longer exists, the roman demigods, plus Percy, decided to stay at the castle. The demigods and the gods gave Jason another chance to act as leader to them all along with Percy.
Jason is doing well. Because of Percy, Jason was able to rewrite his mistakes. He was able to control his temper, but he always complains that Percy won't share a bed with him. Percy said when they gat married then they will share a bed. (That was weird🤣)
At the present time, Percy was off to visit his parents and Jason didn't come with him this time. Percy doesn't know that Jason is planning a surprise for him.
Percy came back from his parents. He entered the castle and saw a trail of blue rose petals leading somewhere. Curious, Percy followed the petals and it led him to the pool house. He opened the door and gasped. The pool was covered in blue rose petals and Jason was in a blue suit holding a blue rose bouquet. Jason was smiling at Percy, standing on the center of a heart of blue rose petals. (I know. So many blue🤣)
As Percy walked forward, Jason's smile grew even wider.
"What's all this?" Percy asked. "Where did you get blue roses?"
"The kids of Demeter, duh." Jason pointed out and Percy rolled his eyes.
"Whats the ocassion?" Percy asked.
Jason handed the roses to Percy and kneeled in front of him.
"Percy Jackson," Jason said, pulling a small black box from his jacket and opened it, "will you marry me?"
Percy was shocked, but then laughed. Jason pouted and Percy kneeled. They looked at each other's eyes.
"I would love to, Jason Grace." Percy said.
Jason smiled widely as he slips the beautiful lapiz ring onto Percy's finger. Jason cups Percy's cheeks and kissed him with passion.

A month later, Percy and Jason were standing at the alter on the castle garden. Their camp mates were all there, Percy's parents, the hunterd, even the gods were there. Hera blessed their marriage but Chiron married them.
They just finished their vows and Chiron asked the big question.
"Do you, Jason Grace, take Percy Jackson to be your husband?" Chiron asked Jason.
"I do." Jason said, his smile never fading.
"And do you, Percy Jackson, take Jason Grace to be your husband?" Chiron asked Percy.
"I do." Percy said, his smile never fading, too.
"Then I pronounce you two husband and husband. You may now kiss." Chiron said.
Percy and Jason looked into each other's eyes before kissing with raw passion. Their friends and family were clapping and the two couples pulled away.
"I love you Percy Jackson." Jason said.
"I love you, too, Jason Jackson." Percy said.
Jason decided to leave his family name 'Grace' because it reminded him that his mother was a psycho.
Percy and Jason looked into each other's eyes and knew that their happy ending was over, and now begins a new chapter that will be happy forever.

(If you want me to add a bonus chapter with smut, just leave a comment 💬. Thank you guys for being patient with me❤.)