Chapter 18: Help

(Paul's POV)

I finally made it to Rhode islands. I'm running straight to camp half-blood with Sally. We stopped  fifteen feet away from the gate.
"Hurry!" I told Sally and start running.
"Paul!" Sally shouted to me. "Wait! You can't-"
It was too late to warn me that I flew backwards when I tried to enter the gate. Magic barrier. How could I forget. Sally help me up.
"I know you're worried about Percy." Sally said. "So am I, you know."
I sighed and hugged my wife.
"It's just the moment he called me Dad, I could feel that he really is my son. It's like our daughter called me Dada for the first time, tears were in my eyes." I said.
"That is really sweet of you." She said. "Percy is lucky to have a father like you, just like I'm lucky to have a husband like you."
I smiled at her and kissed her.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you, too." She said.
"Sally? Paul?" A voice said.
We looked towards the gate and saw Annabeth.
"If you're here then there's trouble, right?" She said.
"Percy is in trouble, and we need your help."

(Annabeth's POV)

"So let me get this straight. You were trapped in a castle in France by a beast, Percy came to your rescue, sacrificed his freedom for yours, and can't use his powers to get out?" I said.
"Pretty much." Paul said.
Oh, Percy. Seaweed brain than ever.
"I can help, but the rest of the camp is up in Olympus for a field trip. So it's just me, Piper, Leo and..."
"Me." Gaston's voice interrupted.
Our heads turned towards to Gaston, who was leaning on the doorframe with a dagger with his hands.
"Sign me up." He said.
"I don't-"
"If this enchanted castle can resist demigod powers, then you will need all the help
can get. And I, for one, have the must muscle." He said, fletching his muscle and kissing the bulge.
I sigh. What choice do I have.
"Alright." I said. "Tell Piper and Leo."
He grinned and walked away. I have a bad feeling about this.