Chapter. 1️⃣

Micheal Pov ....

    Hey babies My name is Micheal Cox but I go by Mikey & I'm 18 living in ATL alright now that my introduction is over lets just get into my life. Well currently I'm single I'm really not looking for anybody but I wouldn't mind taking to someone.

    "Mikey can you do me a favor?"

"Yes Ant? "

"Go to the corner store and go get me some wraps? ."

"Wraps ?"

  "Weed Wraps girl ."

"Girl I don't smoke how was I supposed to know but I'll get the wrap but I'm buying something with your money."

  Ant gave me the $20 dollars to go get his junkie ass some weed wraps he's my best friend we're like Gina and Pam the male version. I'm the only one in my group of friends who don't really enjoy smoking I mean I've tried once or twice, three or  four times but who's counting.

    The corner store from Ant house was literally a mile and half I didn't feel like driving so I walked well Ant lives in a apartment complex but I call it house I mean he live there so yeah.

   I went inside the store waved at the old store owner who always tried flirting with me everytime I walk into his store but I mean I could get him for his money but his teeth are black and no mam I don't want no sugar daddy that don't got no teeth.

   Grabbing my zebra cakes, and Salt -N- vinegar chips and asked him to give me the weed wraps the ones for 99 cent but I got live 4 of me cause it's only 4 of us including me but I will not be smoking I had almost forgot that Ant wanted a big ass bag of lays plain chips cause they gone have the munchies after they get high.

  When I turned around it was the talk light skin boy who was about 6"3 with a t-shirt, jean,gold chains,Space James on he looked really good & he was just eyeing me down and licking his lips. I left the line and told him he could skip me and he said "Alright thanks Bae ."

    I had to go all the way in the back o mr the store to get the chips for them and when came back to the front the boy was walking out and he winked at me "😏" I just blushed cause I was confused but when I went to pay for my things the owner of the store told me in his broken English "he pay for yo stuff." "Who ?"  "The guy that was behind you."

    I walked out with the money that Ant gave thinking that was nice of him to do that but I would've rather spend Ant money and I don't even know the boy name or get his number but whatever that was still nice of him to that his fine self.

  The owner gave me my bag of things and I walked backed to Ant ghetto ass apartments and I was just thinking about that boy but in the mist of me walking this Benz pulled on the side of me and I just kept walking cause I was scared cause the car was unfamiliar.

  "You're welcome." He pulled the window down &a it was the guy from the store.

"Thanks but I had money boy."

"I pretty sure you did but I wanted to pay for your things."

"Well I appreciate it."

"You live far ?"

"No I don't live over here I'm visiting my best friend he stay over there."

"Oh Alright well..umm can I get your number ?"

"Sure after you tell me you're name."

"Erick."

  I walked over to car after him basically slowly following me as I was walking to Ant house and he insisted that he'd give me a ride back even though I was that far but whatever.

  "Alright Mikey."

"Alright Erick thanks for the ride even thought it was that far."

"Listen Bae its cool just make sure you text me back plus I'm always over here my homeboys be here but you welcome Bae."

"I'll see you later."