Chapter 8️⃣

Eric woke me up out my sleep and said "get ready we going to six flags." "I don't wanna go." I said irritated that he woke me up from my slumber "No Mikey you always wanna sleep get up let's go boy." "Wait what time is it?." "12:30 ." " I slept that long?." "Yeah that dick knocked you out." "Haha boy you fucking wish."

Eric and I have never gone to that level even after he's tried multiple times he know that it's not happening so I got up grabbed my phone and some clothes to get ready to go to six flags which took me 2 hours only cause Beyonce hits playlist was on and I felt like I was at a concert in my shower and Eric was pretty annoyed cause he kept saying "hurry the fuck yo." And I played him no mind.

After I was done with my concert he and I got on every single ride at six flags which was a first cause anyone who knows me know that I cannot stand any type of ride but I got on for him.

As the day got shorter he and I went to finally eat which made me extremely happy cause I dint eat cause I know I'll be sick and it'll be the end of the day he and I sat down and he said
"I think you falling for me ."
"Who told you that?." I said while eating

He laughed watching me eat saying "Slow down it's not going anywhere." We both laughed

"But come on Mikey You know you like me just say it."

"Haha do I like you as a friend yes but as anything more nope."

"Wow why not."

"Because you have 2 girls on your dick."

"I'll get rid of them for you." I started blushing

"Why you blushing?."

"Boy ain't nobody blushing over you I'm blushing over this food."

"Mikey you are so in denial about your feeling towards me."

"Eric you know damn well you not gone leave Dream or Mani you love them both." He started getting quite

"I love them both for different reasons just like how I like you for reason each of them both don't have."

"Eric you can't have 3 different lives I'm sorry."

"I don't see why." My attitude changed when he said that because he thinks that it's okay to try and be with all 3 of us which technically he is and I'm allowing the hurt cause I'm letting in sleep with me every night with me knowing he has a girlfriend.

Our six flags date started off great but ended up bad with him saying that dumb comment the car ride was silent until he phone started ringing and guess who it was " my dream doll."

  I rolled my eyes and said "ain't you gone answer that." And he looked at me with a dumb look in his face and He didn't answer instead he texted her something "Make sure you text her that you coming over her house tonight." That's when he got a big attitude with me and said "I'm not going over her house." "Eric yes the fuck you are cause that's you dream doll so go over her dream house."

  The fact that he's mad is so crazy to me he always sad Dream is his first love and she's not going anywhere and blah blah so why don't he take his light skin ass over her house and be the fuck happy and stop laying in my bed "Mikey I'm sleeping in your house I'm not fucking joking." "Tuhh wrong answer you not." Y'all this nigga told me "get out his car." "You serious ?." "Yeah get out my car."

Wow I can't believe this nigga he kicked me out his car which wasn't that bad cause I wasn't to far to my house but after today his ass don't gotta worry about me anymore cause that's disrespectful has fuck so at this point it's fuck him....

Author... Eric ended up going over Dream house and took a Snapchat video of them together and posted it on snap...