Chapter .3️⃣

Mickey Pov..

Eric called me over to him cause I was walking upstairs to my apartment from coming from morehouse I could tell he had a attitude by just the look on his face & I wasn't really in the mood to hear that bull shit from him.

I sat in his car it smelled like cloud 9 I hate the smell of weed it smells so bad to me but that's another story so I sit in his car and ask him

"So what do you want ?"

"Why you ain't go on that date with me?"

"Because I had a big test "

"Mikey cut the bullshit."

"I'm not lying"

"Yes you are you waisting my time !."

"How am I waisting your time ?"

"Because I told you I want something h serious and yet playing little games but listening to your friends."

"Listens to my friends ?... I personally made the decision not to go regardless of what they told me about you."

"Alright bet now I know."

"Now you know what ?"

"You let your friends control you."

"Erick you talking stupid ASF right"

"Might be I'm a little high."he says blowing the smoke out his mouth

"Are we done cause I have things to do!."

"Yeah we done ...block my number."

"Are you serious?...you know what find I honestly don't give a fuck"

I got out his car and slammed his door and one his friends asked "what happened ? " & i ignored him I swear this is why I just rather be single cause I don't have time for this stupid shit with niggas man I have a career to worry about.

Ant wasn't home cause he had to work which really sucks cause I really need my friend right now to talk to so I just cooked me something to eat cause I was starving & your boy need some food.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

In the mist of me Kikiing with my good girlfriend Nita doing some studying &a talking shit I hear a knock at the door & it must be Ant cause the girl be forgetting her key he's so Annoying but whatever

*KNOCK* bih wait I'm coming to the damn door *

Y'all probably already know who it is it's Erick at my damn door we had that little argument @ 3:40 & it's 9:30 at night and he smells like straight weed & little bit of liquor but not to the point where he wasn't sober.

"What do you want Erick."

"You"

"How sweet but didn't you tell me to block your number ?."

"I did but I was just being extra."

"Erick I don't wanna hear that shit." & he pushes me out the way and enter out Apartment

"Ummm excuse me you can see your way out from the same way you came in."

"Y'all gotta nice lil pad where you room at ?..is it this one ?." He asks me & i close the door behind me 🙄.

"This One stupid little boy."

"Ayo watch your mouth Mike... I wanna be..I wanna be like mikeeee."

"I see you got jokes but it's lame as fuck so cut it out...but anyways you really need to leave."

"Leave?"

"Yes get on your two feet & leave."

"Are you crazy ? I'm not going home I'm faded as fuck."

"Then go sleep at one of your dirty ass friends house or your hoes house I know you got a few over here."

"See that's the problem listening to your little friend that don't know shit about me &I telling you dumb rumors."

"Erick be 💯 you don't have hoes in your phone?"

" I can't confirm or deny these accusations😂."

"Okay now you really have to leave."

"Mike you being extra were not together."

"True...but let me ask you another question..!"

"Yes your honor ?."

"Why you keep playing those 2 beautiful girls like that ?."

"What Girl?"

"Dream & Mani Nigga."

"How am i playing them & how do you know this ? ." He laughed like his little game was funny

" I follow both the dumb hoes on snapchat and its crazy they both hate each other because of you don't know which one you want and you playing both of them why ?"

"Listen Mikey Im just having fun man."

"Having fun but playing with people hearts."

"I guess Im a Dog."

"You right and they two dumb little fleas fighting over you."

He ain't said nothing instead he just looked down at his phone and watched some basketball highlight on Instagram.

"Okay I see you getting comfortable now you can leave now!"

"Whatever you being mean so Im leaving."

"Not a problem with me."

I walked him out the house but before he left he grabbed 2 bags of chips and soda😂 "Doing exactly what niggas do." I said "Dont judge me." Erick replied

"Be safe Erick."

"Mikey let me ask you question."

"What is it ?"

"You be jealous when you see me with Dream or Mani ?"

"Yes" i said in my head

"Erick bye and no." I slammed the door in his face.