Chapter. 2️⃣

Micheal

Micheal..

I haven't told my friends about the guy Erick yet even though he's always over her at our apartment...yes our Ant & I moved in together being that he has a 2bedroom & my lease was up & we both just decided why don't we just be roommates.

   Erick is always outside with his The Apartment complex with his homeboys smoking , talking, drinking just typical hood nigga shit that wasn't really attractive to me now that I live here and he's here everyday but he doesn't ever come looking bunny so that a plus I guess.

  I went to mailbox to get my Package of clothes that I ordered online and in the mist of me getting my things Erick walked up on me and pinched my butt

"Damn you look good from behind."

"Erick please don't do that shit again."

"What's up why you tripping."

"I'm not tripping..just don't touch me like that."

"Iiight you buggin" &a he walked back over to his lil crew 🙄

     Was I wrong ? For that like nigga you fine but don't just think cause we talking you my nigga or something cause it's gone take time for him he's gonna have to work a little more before he become my man cause I've been played with fucked over so I always have my guard up whenever I met somebody new

4 hours later

    ~Whips hair~

~Whips hair~

I can't lie I'm excited to go on this date with Erick stupid ass cause he tried it earlier as if I was one of those loose pussy hoes that he used to.

Trying to find something to wear was hard so I went in Ant room to find a nice shirt and he caught me "GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM." "Girl hush I need a shirt for my date." I said walking out with the shirt in my hand "Ohhh...Who you going on a date with?." "This guy?." "Okay so we playing a guessing game what's his name?."

"Look he outside I'll show you." I pointed to Erick he was outside with his friend playing Dice "The light skin one?." "Yes Him 😍." "Girl NOOO." "What's wrong ?" "He's what's wrong...he's a drug dealer & he's a whore."

Don't you hate when you meet somebody but your friends give your their backstory on the person and it fucks up your whole entire mood🙄.

"Ant you have to be joking...please tell me you're joking.." "girl I wish I was but he's dangerous and he might hurt you I'm just helping you out..we've been friends since birth but you're grown you can do what you want."

Fuck Ant for saying that 🙄

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Erick....

  Tonight I'm taking Mickey on a Date to eat at this fancy ass restaurant in Downtown ATL I haven't been dating I've mostly just been slanging my dick in girls & boys just for fun wasn't really looking for somebody to hold me down but lately I've been a lil lonely and I want someone for real just hopefully things that he might hear on the street about me doesn't affect what I want to build with Mickey.

I knew this shit was going to happen I know his friend Ant probably told him about me &I what I do but the rumors aren't true & I don't want that to fuck shit up. Y'all probably trying to figure out why I'm going so hard & him &I I just met but have you have looked at somebody and just fell in love well don't happen to me unless we're about to fuck but this time it was just off of first glance.

SHORT CHAPTER Pt 2 Don't cure me out ❤️ see ya soon xoxo ⭐️🌈