Chapter 7️⃣

Eric and I haven't seen each other or spoke in about 2 weeks due to him taking Dream his main girl friend out to Miami for spring break so I figured out more and Eric and Dream they've been together since middle school and him and mani met in high school.

   I never knew he was dating Dream or Mani till one day someone told me he had a whole entire  girlfriend which was Dream but on his social media he would never post either one of them so based on my knowledge I didn't know and I found out about Mani when she posted him as her MCM but deleted it.

Eric has been texting me non stop while his ugly ass is in Miami with her and he doesn't know that I follow both girls on snap so I know which one he's with.

*phone ring* Unknown Number

"Hello..Who's this ?."

"Damn a nigga gotta get a whole new phone just to talk to you ."

"Umm ain't you in miami with Dream so don't even play."

"Mikey you already know they type of guy I was when you met me-"

"You right."

"Exactly ..anyways it's storming so I'm coming over alright."

"Yeah."

Dealing with something this isn't easy cause he's living 3 different lives but I always liked him before I knew anything about him being a hoe but we are just friends nothing major.

It was raining hard as hell outside so I'm actually kinda happy he's coming over to spend the night cause it's lighting and thundering and I don't really wanna lay by myself

He banged on the door and I slowly walked to the door to open cause I had a little attitude for taking Dream to Miami for spring break.

He noticed the pallet on the couch and said "who sleeping in here? ."

"You are most definitely sleeping here."

"No the fuck I'm not." He said walking to my bathroom and taking of his wet clothes with only his polo blue briefs and T-shirt and socks looking really good might I add

"So you sleeping with me."

"Ain't that's why I came over here." He said softly tapping my nose bed and started getting comfortable

"Eric let me ask you something.." I said while he was charging the channel to espn

"Why you always spend the night over here and not Dream House ?."

"Dream stay with her annoying ass parents they be all in a nigga business and I don't have time for that shit."

"Be in your business how ?."

"the whole what do you do...do you work all type of bullshit that just piss me off and she be nagging a nigga and I don't know when I'm with you I feel comfortable and I'm at peace."

"Wow that sweet I guess Eric."

"Come lay down."

I went to lay with him and we just pillow talked until the storm knocked out the power and He was like "Yoooo Mikey ain't no power."
"What you wanna do tell scary stories like kids? Or go to sleep ." "Nah but can I hold on to you .""Yeah lil boy cause I see someone scared." "Don't try no real nigga." I laughed and he and I cuddled and went to sleep