Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣

M. Pov

   "No I'm not taking your ass back so can you leave" i said with no hesitation I need for him to realize I'm not playing with his fat head ass and that he's gonna have to choose between the 3 of us cause I'm pretty sure he's still seeing Dream, mani & myself

    He looked sad and left the house and I went back in my room and listened to LEMonade and tamar Braxton  and started crying cause I was in my feeling I like this boy a lot and I know he liked me but I'm not going to play games with no grown ass man no.

As I laid in bed I couldn't stop thinking about him and it made me mad cause I hate feeling heartbroken it's the worse feeling ever and I just be wanting to get over it until he texted me saying "he's really sorry again "and he wants "another chance"

My heart is telling me give him a chance but my mind is telling me don't do it but beyonce -all night started playing and I thought since she forgave jay I could forgive him the one time this is his first and only strike.

I texted him back we can talk about it again and he text back" and he said "Okay he'll be upstairs " I figured he didn't leave and went to one of his friends house downstairs

I say in the living room pacing the room untill he knocked on the door and hugged me and I hugged him back and told him "It's either we friends or lovers ain't no in between." And he looked me in the eyes and said "we lovers" and he kissed me and said "you kicked me out for me to come right back bi-polar" "boy shut up"

Hopefully this don't backfire in my face "Mickey to prove to you that I'm serious watch this." He pulled out his phone a deleted both Dream and Mani Numbers which both they number plain with no emojis while as far as for mines had "🧡💯"  which made me feel special.

I grabbed his face and kissed him and said "I'm ready" and he looked excited with a grin and I lead him back to my room and we started kissing and in the mist we both started taking off our clothes.

Once we were in our underwear I went down on him and pulled and started bobbing my head up and down but in a 69 position and he said "you sure this your first time" and  laughed I started licking his ball and that's when he started eating my out which was an amazing feeling omg his tongue was everything.

After the foreplay he asked me again was I ready and I said "yes" and he didn't hesitate to put it in till I told him "Slowly"