Chapter 4️⃣

Mikey...

Yall may or may not believe this but I can't get Erick out my head lately he's always on my mind when he post a snapchat I always get excited to watch it even though it's pretty much nothing for me to have him I just honestly don't want him because he's a whore he's fucking two different girls & don't give a fuck.

"Mikey what's wrong why you look down? " Antt asked

"Im starting to like that Erick guy."

"I knew you did best friend."

"Yeah but I don't want to he's a hoe."

"Yeah true you seen how he left that girl at home and took Dream to the Marriott girl a mess."

"I know I don't wanna be part of his double life."

"He is living a double life but I honestly think them 2 stupid hoes know about each other but best friend you do what you want to do."

Freaking hate when my best friend can't just be rude and tell me no "No Bitch Don't you do it." But then that'll be something that Id want to hear in and not his opinion.

🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔

*loud banging at our front door*

"Best friend is that the police."

"I don't know let me see." Ant goes to open the door and it's Erick and quickly runs in our apartment

"Aye let me stay in her for a minute the police downstairs checking the trees and shit I guess somebody snitched on -" I heard him say while walking to my room and closing the door because I didn't want to to see him especially how I'm feeling right now.

I just started cleaning my room a little to bypass time and hopefully he'd stay in the living room and watch television and eat but I was mistaken when I heard my room door opened &a he was laying on my bed eating gushers.

"Why every time you come here you come in my room your parents never told you not to come in people room ?"

"Nope...I make myself comfortable wherever I am."

"Well I was cleaning but it seem that's going to have to wait."

"Your room already clean come lay with me and watch Friday."

"No Erick you're in a relationship with 2 girls why don't you get that? ."

"Why you always gotta be mean when I come around ? ."

"You call it being rude but I call it facts."

"It's not facts....fuck when these crackers gone leave " He said checking to see if the police was still outside

"They should lock y'all up shouldn't be selling  that stuff over here."

"'Don't say shit like that."

"It's the truth."

"Bro you so mean... Mickey you like me or something ?." He said walking up on me

"Nope😋."

"Damn."

"😂😂Damn what ?....listen to me Erick when you stop playing childish games and grow up you might have a chance with me but until then it'll never happen."

" Yeah iight goodnight." He said laying next to me in the bed...

The Next Day....

I woke up to Erick gone I guess he went home when the police was done from swarming where him and his homeboys hand out at.

Glad that he and I didn't do anything last night I went to go brush my teeth but in the mist of doing that I was checking my notifications and it was a few text messages and I went to snapchat and I seen Mani (Erick Side Chick) post a picture on snapchat  a picture of herself showing off a chain with his name and another snap of her in his car and I was a bit jealous.

This is what I'm talking about I can't be with him cause he come with too much he's a fucking player and I don't want to be his 3rd partner cause I  get a outside view of how he do these two girl and they are so stupid they don't even notice what's going on I follow both girls and him so it's easy but he's so fine 😍... but all fine niggas come with a lot 😡