Chapter 5️⃣

Mikeyyy...

Watching him sleep next to me is the best feeling ever I feel complete as if he's the one for me but then reality comes in and kills that thought due to the fact that he has 2 other one that more than likely feel the same way I do.

Listening to peaceful snores I softly rubbed his face and he woke up smiling and I smiled back and it filled my heart

"Good Morning."
"Good Morning baby."and he stretched and yawn and grabbed his phone to check his notifications and I peaked over and seen

   Missed Text messages from his Girlfriend Dream and he hopped up quickly and went to the bathroom to go pee and he called her in front of me basically lying to her I just felt anger

"Mike don't even look at me like that ?."
"How else am I supposed to look at you."
"You acting like you like me or something !."
"Erick you know I do but the stuff you do I can't."
"So why you called me over here ?."
"Cause I fucking want you but I don't want to share you."
"Well you already know what I came with and you said we was just going to be friends."
"I did say that."
"Friends ? you confused Friends don't kiss or sleep together every night for the past few months look man I'm leaving.

Don't Choose me then use me >

Eric wants to try and flip the script on me I don't want to have feelings for a nigga that's not mine but he claims he likes me when he likes 2 other people as well I'd hate for him to love me.

2:30 Pm

I figured I'd get some fresh air with my friend Niece she's a good friend to confide in she give me good advice on what to do next and she always here for me I played a song that's really resonating to my life at the moment SZA - The Weekend.

The whole car ride I felt the song in my spirit I pulled up to the restaurant and in the mist of it all I checked snapchat I seen Erick on Dream and Mani snapchat but at different times so basically after he left my house he went to dream house and took her out for breakfast cause the same plate and now he's taking Mani out cause she posted his car.

"Niggas Ain't Shit." I replayed back to back in my head but then again these girls can't be this dumb like it blows my mind on how stupid each one is id wish they figured it out and leave him but that just me being selfish and wanting him to my self but that wasn't going to happen