Chapter 9️⃣

"You know what you did was disrespectful."

"I know and I'm sorry for hurting you."

"Boy why is you here."

"To spend the night here with you."

"Why should I let your fat head ass in my house."

"Cause I brought food." I opened the 🚪 door just to hear what his stupid ass had to say and plus he brought my favorite food popeyes

"Just wanted to apologize for being disrespectful and rude I didn't mean to man just didn't like being told what to do." He said even though I was paying him attention cause I was to busy eating my chicken while the music was playing

That's when Boo'd up started playing and he grabbed my phone to turn the song up and start singing to me

"I'll never get over you."

"Who told you could sing." He kept saying until I burned in his face and he said "you so nasty."
"Only for you." And he kissed me first and I pushed him away "NO." "Why not? ." "Cause lil boy you have a girlfriend." "No I don't I'm single." "Show me."

He pulled out the receipts of him and Dream being over and as well as mani "So what that mean ?." "That I'm all yours." And he kissed me again and this time I didn't push back and I lead him to my room he asked me "where's Ant ?." "He's not here."

I layed him on the bed and started kissing him and he started grabbing and cuffing and smacking my ass and I started laughing "So you've been waiting." "Hell yeah." "Ain't gotta wait anymore."

He flipped me over and pulled my shorts off "So you don't wear underwear ?." "I'm home ain't I ." "That's good easy access." I laughed and he took off his pants and he had on his polo briefs with his 🍆 hanging through the hole "Woah." I said and he laughed but I didn't let him get it we both just pleased each other.

  🍩   🍩.  🍩  🍩    🍩   🍩.   🍩   🍩      🍩   🍩

  When I woke from that fantastic night with of course I was ready to cook for him and do over the top thing as if he's my man but as always he left while I was sleep so I FaceTimed him and he didn't answer.

  Different thoughts started going through my mind on him maybe I shouldn't of let him eat the golden ticket but it's too late or maybe he's with his girlfriend so I instantly logged in on my lurker Snapchat.

Neither one of them posted anything so maybe he had something important today but besides that I went to the bathroom and it was sticky notes all over the bathroom mirror saying (have a good day, cutie, sexy , had a great time with you last night ) which I thought was special until ant walked in and said "he's corny" and I replied "You mad !"

"Are you ready for us to go to downtown to the pool party it's gone be lit."

"Yeah I haven't been out with you in a minute girl."

"Mikey why is you smiling sooo hard?...did y'all Fuck ?..."

"No but we have each other oral."

"Whoreeee."

"What do you mean ?."

"He has 2 girlfriends." I knew Ant was gone tell the truth even though I didn't want to hear it so I changed well at least I tried to but he kept going on even when we leaving to go to the movies to go see the purge even though I heard it was lame.

   Before we went inside the movie theater  I noticed a Audi that was parked and It look familiar to someone but I didn't want to make assumption at least I thought I wasn't going to cause maybe he's here with his friends so I didn't want to be messy or do to much.

So Ant and I went inside the movies and got our tickets to the see the purge but I couldn't help but look around to see if he was here too but it was packed with people I guess the we're coming to see the incredibles which I couldn't wait either which he was going to take me to go see.

Ant wanted us to wait in the long line for food which I personally didn't want to cause the movie theater food is always extremely expense for a slice of pizza and a soda is like 15 dollars which is what my food came out to once we got our food we started looking for the theater seating and out walked Him and Dream and his friends as if it was a squad date and he and looked at each other eyes and he looked down and kept walking.

My whole entire mood just changed and I was broken cause he promised to leave them for me and I even let him take my virginity which is what made it worse and I couldn't believe I was so stupid to think he would actually think he would Ant grabbed me and took me a isolated bathroom cause I was about to cry and he said "Don't cry over his stupid ass" and

I wasn't really in the mood to see the movie so he took my home and I said "Ant I'll give your money back for the movies" and he said "okay baby but I told you about him" ughhh this isn't what I want hear "I know i know but I really don't want to talk about ant."