1.

JIMIN POV:
"Oh my God! It's Park Jimin!!"

"He's so cool!"

"He's so handsome today! Hell he does everyday!"

"kyaaaaaaa..."

I winced at the high pitch scream from the girls. I didn't even know how my eardrums still hasn't burst because of it. I ignored them and walked to my locker.

Then, someone wrapped his arm around me. "Hi, boyfriend." "Oh my! It's Jikook!!" I didn't have to turn my head to know who was it. "Hey, don't ignore me."

I shove him away. "Stop being gay Jungkook. And I'm your hyung. Show some respect." He rolled his eyes. I smacked his head when he said that I was too short to be his hyung.

"Bye, Jiminie. See you at lunch." Jungkook waved and ran to his class. "That prick.." I uttered under my breath before sitting on my chair. "Jungkook?" I nodded my head.

"You know, you guys should date each other. It will make you guys the best couple." I gasped and groaned in disgust. "Ew, Tae. How could you event suggest that." Taehyung just chuckled, turning his head to face the board.

"Chim, still haven't making any moves?" I shook my head. He patted my back, telling me that sweet things take time. Lol. Since when he became a love pro.

The teacher came in. Signalling that class has started. "I'm gonna give out your test score. And the highest mark goes to Park Jimin, again." All the girls in my class were cheering and screaming for my achievement.

"Wow, congrats Chim. I'm proud of you." "Thanks dad." I scoffed at Taehyung. "And, second highest mark goes to, Lee Jinhee." Now the boys turned to start cheering loudly.

I glanced to the girl and she caught me. I smiled, mouthing a 'congrats' but she just smiled and turned away. I sighed. When will she accept my existence in her life?

-------

"Hey, Suga hyung finally finish his song. He said 'Come here if you want to hear it cause the genius will never go to the dumb'." We chuckled by Suga overflowing swagness.

"We should tho. It's been a long time since we hang out with the hyungs. We're too busy with school." They nodded their head in agreement. "Does that means we're dumb?" I giggled at Taehyung's statement. "After school today?" Jungkook suggested and we just coolly agreed.

"Pssstt.. It's your crush, Jimin." Taehyung whispered yelled while pointing at a figure that was entering the cafeteria. She walked near us, Come on Jimin. Come on. Say something.

"Hi, Jinhee!" I beamed brightly. She stopped in her track. Looking down at me. With a smile and a nod, she walked away. "Wuuu, nice move hyung. Just confess already. I bet she's gonna accept you anyway."

I sighed. "I don't think so. She doesn't like a person like me." They shook their head. "Chim, you're perfect. I mean almost perfect. You got good grades in test. Good in sport even though you're short. Good looking but not as much as me. What make you thinks that she'll reject you?"

"Tae, first, I got good grades in academic but not my attitude. Second, doesn't mean I'm short I'm not good in sport, you jerk. And she doesn't like the sport I'm playing. Lastly, I'm good looking but not as much as the one she's admire, Mark."