33.

JUNHEE POV:

"Is your nose okay now?" I nodded my head.

"Relax, it has been 3 days Yonhee."

Yonhee walked to me, sitting in front of me with a frowned on his face.

"Let me see." He cupped my face and brought it closer to him. His eyes inspecting my nose seriously that made me wanna laugh. My amused face turned to shock when he pressed his lips onto mine for a brief moment before I pushed him away.

"J-junhee.. I-i'm sor-ry." 

I backed away from him a bit. "I uuhh need a moment alone." I walked out from his house and decided to have a tour around the neighborhood a bit.

The sound of peoples' chattering about things that running in their minds filled the street. I saw an old couple sitting next to each other with the woman's head on the man's shoulder. Closing her eyes as she listened to her partner's singing. 

What a lovely sight. I thought to myself. I wish I could be like them.

My thought was interrupted when my head hit someone chest. "Auch." I rubbed my the sore part.

"You should stop bumping into people tho." I looked up and grinned stupidly.

"Well, you should stop making people bumped into you, Rapmon ssi."

He chuckled. "Where are you heading to?" 

I shrugged. "No idea. Just walking." 

"How about hanging out with me today?" 

I showed my thumbs up while he wrapped his arm around me. I tensed a bit at his bluntness at first but his warmth made me think otherwise. 

"Uncomfortable?" 

"Kinda need it for today. So, it's fine."

He nodded and we made our way to where he wanted to take me.

-------

"Oh my god! Rapmon ssi, this is so fascinating!" 

I walked around the dimmed light room in awe as my hand roamed all over the computers, speakers, keyboard and screens.

"This is Bangtan Studio where we make and record our own songs."

"Bangtan?" I crooked my brows.

"Bangtanseonyeondan, BTS. Our team name." He stated proudly.

"That is so cool. Can I call myself your fan then?"

"It such an honored to have you as our fan, Junhee ah." I clapped my hands in delight as he suggested that I needed to hear their songs. So, I did. And they're AWESOME!

"Wow, you guys are so talented that I almost cry when thinking about it. I don't know that you guys could do this." 

Rapmon frowned at me. "Why are you saying like that?"

"Well, the way Suga ssi always sleep around endlessly, Jhope ssi with his super hype side, Taehyung with his alieness, Jin ssi with his mother like posture, Jungkook that look so innocent and doesn't know anything about this world and you that always break things, I'm surprised."

"Wow, that's so offensive." Rapmon joked. "What about Jimin?" Rapmon asked me.

"What about him?" I questioned back. 

"Well, what do you think about Jimin that make him looks like he don't do things like this?"

I bit my lips as my gaze darted to the floor. His so sweet, sometimes he acts like a child. Sometimes he's so innocent and pure. Sometime he's sexy af too. He could be a person that I really hate and the person I really love at the same time. His eye smile damn it's so addicting. Did I mention his giggle? How can there's someone like him? He's not human. He's an angel.