3.

JUNHEE POV:
"Junhee." I snapped my head to the owner of the voice. Oh my god! I'm busted! I gulped when I saw Kiyeon standing in front of our table while crossing her arms.

"I was s-searching for you guys earlie-" "Yeah you did. Then why are you with these guys?" She glared at me. "Come home, now." She sternly said and walked away. I slapped my forehead harshly. I'm gonna get punish..

"Don't tell me she's.." I nodded at Taehyung. "You're still with them?" Taehyung jaw dropped in disbelief when I nodded my head again. "But Junhee.." "I know Tae. Yes I know what you're trying to say. But they didn't do anything to me for this past few years. And if they did, I'm already used to it."

Taehyung still had a concern on his face. I grasped Taehyung hand, reassuring him that I'm okay. I stood up to went home before, "You want me to walk you home?" I shook my head.

"It's okay, Jimin. I can go home by myself. I already recognize the roads." Jimin tried again but was stopped by Taehyung. Telling him that I needed to go home by myself and it was better like that. I smiled at Taehyung.

Thanking him for understanding me. I bid them goodbye and prepared myself for what was to come when I reached home.

-------

JIMIN POV:

"Why are you not letting me walk her home? She's my neighbor anyway." Taehyung just shrugged at me. "I have my own reason. You guys are just 'neighbor'. I'm her bestfriend. I know her more. And trust me. She's more save if she go home alone."

I blinked my eyes, trying to understand Taehyung's words but I just didn't. Why is she save if she go home alone? We arrived back at Suga's house. The members were all asleep in the living room.

I tossed away the boxes of pizza, turned of the television and plopped myself on one of the couch. I glanced at Taehyung. He was quite than usual after meeting Junhee and he was like freaking have worried written all over his face.

I don't understand..

-------

JUNHEE POV:

"Junhee." I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath before huffing it out. Nervously making my way to the living room. "Where did you go today?" She asked, eyes never leaving the television that was playing some random movie.

"I went to the mall to buy my uniform." She turned her head to me and looked at me with a unsatisfied face. I dropped my gaze to the floor, continuing my sentence. "And I met some friends."

"I told you to buy your uniform, right? Did you hear me mentioning that you could meet your friends?" I shook my head. She stood up and walked to me. My body was trembling hard at her presence near me.

"It's time for your punishment."

-------

JIMIN POV:

"Mom! I'll go first. Bye!" Mom shouted a goodbye from the kitchen before I closed the door and walked to my school. Then, my eyes caught at something interesting. Junhee.

I skipped my steps to her, slowly I grasped her shoulder. She flinched in shocked and accidentally kick my private area. "Fuc.. My di.. Owww. Damn it!" I crouched down, bearing the pain.