40.

JUNHEE POV:

"Kiyeon cheated on e."

My eyes widen at his statement while his eyes still glued to his phone. I fidgeted awkwardly on the sofa.

Should I be happy or should I feel sad? Should I comfort him? Should I hug-

I froze in my spot as Jimin wrapped his arms around my body, placing his chin on my shoulder while whispering.

"Why does everyone left me? Why does love life not work for me, Junhee?"

He tighten his grip around my body while burying his head at the crook of my neck.

"I'm cold." He said. "Make me warm, please."

I quickly returned the hug. Feeling his temperature with my palm by placing it on the back of his neck.

Damn, his burning!

"Jimin, you have fever." I tried to pulled away from him but he won't budge. "Jimin." I tried again.

"Please, stay."

Silence.

"I need you, Junhee."

-------

JIMIN POV:

I groaned weekly as I felt my head throbbing badly. I felt a wet towel on my forehead, trying to remove it, but I was too tired to even move a single limb.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Suga behind it. He was trying hard to balance the food tray that contain a bowl and a glass of water with one hand while the other one was used to open the door. 

He successfully kicked the door closed and made his way towards my bed. Placing the tray on the tableside, "You look disgusting." He commented.

"Thank you, hyung." I sarcastically reply him. 

"You're welcome." He smiled smugly, reaching out for the bowl of porridge. 

"Junhee cooked this for you but I bet you don't have the appetite to eat since you're sick. Don't worry. I'll finish it for you."

Upon hearing that, I jolted up from my comfortable laying position and snatched the bowl from him.

"She cooked for me." Suga lightly chuckled at my childishness.

"I heard that Kiyeon cheated on you." I stop feeding myself. "Did Junhee tell you?"

Suga shooked his head. I furrowed my brows at him. Then how did he know about this. I onlt tell Junhee.

"Truthfully, that Sehun guy is my friend. I asked him to test the loyalty of your so called girlfriend. She end up falling for him. So, that's enough proof that she does not love you with all of her heart.

I'm sorry I have to do this, Jimin. But it's for your own good. And Junhee's too. Both of you- I mean you are too stupid and coward to even confess about your feelings towards Junhee."

I pouted. "Hey, I'm not stupid." Suga rolled his eyes at me, clearly showing me the you're stupid since you're born face.

Suga told me that I needed to make a move on Junhee. The chance was already there for me, I only have to grab it and make use of it wisely. Oh, I will.

"Where's Junhee anyway?" 

Suga smirked at me. "Why? Miss her already? Didn't you guys sleep together last night?"