23.

JIMIN POV:

"Jimonie?" Well, where I've heard that before. 

Junhee slowly pulled away and looked at me with teary eyes.

"You don't remember?" I shook my head lightly. I don't understand anything. Why is she suddenly hugging me? Why is she look so happy when knowing about my birthmark? Why does she looks so so sad of me not remembering the thing that she wants me to remember?

"Jimin.. I'm Junhoney." She pulled both of my ears up, imitating an elf. A sudden memory played in my mind.

-Flashback-

"You're such a loser!"  The 8 years old Yonhee screamed at her face. She was on the ground, crying softly as she lost to Yonhee in the race.

"Ai yam nwot aw losher.." Yonhee shoved her away as she tried to stand up.

"Look at you. You can't even speak properly. Only losers are like that." 

Yonhee was about to hit her but stopped when I pushed him to the ground.

 "Stop. Hurting. My. Junhee." I emphasized each words while glaring at him.

"Well, if I does, what are you gonna do, shortie Jimin?" 

And that was all it took me to swung my small chubby knuckle across Yonhee's jaw. He groaned in pain as he clutched the bruised part.

He lunched towards me, starting punched me back. I defended myself well tho cause none of his punches got me. 

I pushed him off me, about to kick him when Junhee wrapped her arms around my leg.

"D-don't.. P-please don't f-fight anymore." I only stopped because Junhee asked me to. 

I help Junhee to stand on both of her feet. Dusting away the dirt on her dress. Eventhough I'm only eight, I know how to be a gentleman.

I then brought Junhee to my backyard and sat her on the swing.

"You wait here, okay?"

I ran as fast as I can to find the first aid in my house. When I found it, I barely felt my legs touch the ground as I ran really fast.

I crouched down and started to apply the ointment on her scratched knee.

"T-thwanks fowr helwping mwi.." She said it cutely.

"No problem. Beside, Yonhee is a jerk after all. He can't do that all the time."

"Jewrk ish a bawd word Jimonie," I covered my mouth as a signed that I would never said it again.

"Aim showry  caushe you had to fwight for me awll the twime. You will gwet in trouwble becaushe of mwi."

I ruffled her hair and caressed her cheeks. "It's okay, Junhoney. I'll always protect you cause I love you."

-End flashback-

"I'll always protect you cause I love you.." I mumbled slowly.

"You remember." She said as tears started to fall on her face. I wiped it with my thumbs, caressing her cheeks in the process.

"I'm sorry I forgot about you when all this time you've been thinking about me." I remembered everything now. Junhee was my first love. I used to stand for her when she got bullied by Yonhee.

You might think I was too young back then to say that she was my first love, but yeah, that was what my heart told me.

I pulled her back into my embraced. I kissed her head as her warmth spread all over my body.