9.

JUNHEE POV:
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Mingyu held my hand tightly as he stared deep into my eyes. He swiped his thumb over my hand in a soothing way. I gulped my saliva before speaking, "I will, Mingyu." Then I heard someone running away, I just caught a glimpse of that person. Then I turned back to Mingyu, "in your dream." I chuckled as he does too.

"That is so awkward. How are we gonna present this for our project?" Mingyu wiped a slight tears that came out from his eyes because of too much laugh. Our project was about the history of Romeo and Juliet, which we decided to do a little bit of acting before presenting. "My girlfriend will totally hate me for this." Then it struck me, Will his girlfriend being okay with this?

He seems to sense my worried because of my frown and quickly pinched my cheeks. "Don't worry. She's fine with it. You're not my style either." I kicked his shin because of the nasty comment he threw at me. Then I saw my sister, Jinhee, yep my twin sister, was walking towards us with Mark trailing beside her.

"Lets go for lunch. Oh, you could join us too, Mingyu." Mingyu nodded his head and three of us made our way to the cafeteria. I was ordering some food when suddenly someone cut my line, making me tripped on my own foot. I close my eyes, waiting for the impact. Except falling onto the dirty hard floor, I was in someone's embrace. 

"You okay?" I composted myself back and mumbled a yes to Mingyu. Thanking him later. "Junie! Over here!" Taehyung's scream could be heard through the whole cafeteria, making me shook my head at his behaviour. I went there first, then followed by Mingyu, Jinhee and Mark.

"Taetae, you're too loud." I pinched his pointy nose as he scrunched it up. "Was I? I thought I was whisper yelling." Jungkook snorted beside him. Telling that alien doesn't know how human in earth speak.  All of us were laughing except for Jimin, who kept on eyeing me since the beginning. He was sitting across me.

"Jimin are you okay?" Before I got the answer, he stood up and left the table. I gazed at his back leaving the cafeteria. Tapping Taehyung's shoulder, "What's wrong with Jimin?" Taehyung shrugged but then Jungkook's answer made my eyes bulged. "He just broke up with Kiyeon."

-------

JIMIN POV:

I furiously made my way back to my house as the scene of Junhee and Mingyu invaded my mind. They are officially a couple today and act all lovey dovey in the cafeteria. Hell, how can I stand that. I broke up with Kiyeon just to confess to Junhee again but I guess I was too late. Maybe the idea of dating Kiyeon to make Junhee jealous of me was not a good idea after all. At the end I still lose her. Seeing her with someone else made my heart ached. Does it feel like this when she see me with Kiyeon?

"Jimin!" I spun my head and saw Junhee running towards me. What does she want now? To tell me that she has Mingyu and please stop disturbing her? I ignored her and fasten my pace, but I didn't know she was fast enough to catch up with me as she stood in front of me, arms spread to both side, signalling me to stop.

But I was so into my anger, which made me pushed her away harshly. I saw her stumbled back and her body fell onto the ground. The urge to help her was boiling but being the arrogant me, I just walked away. "Jimin, wait!" was the last thing before I heard someone was screaming for help.

-------

TAEHYUNG POV:

I walked back and forth in front in the living room as I kept glaring at Jimin from time to time. "Taetae, sit down. I'm fine." Junhee ushered me to sit beside her but I kept on burning hole onto Jimin's face. "How come your head is bleeding is okay? On top of it, the culprit is here." I balled my fist in anger as I watched Jin was treating Junhee's head and squinted my eyes back at Jimin.