17.

JUNHEE POV:

"W-what are you doing here?" I tried to calm my shaking voice.

"I live here." He stated, making me crooked my brows. So, he was my new housemate. The guy that was living under the same roof with me.

The guy that I've been avoiding for these past two years was my freaking housemate, freaking gonna see him everyday, freaking almost 24/7 and freak! He got blonde hair which making him looked so so different.

He is isn't a nerd from a nearby college who wears braces and a tuck in button up shirt. He's JIMIN. The one who broke my heart!

He sensed me being in a situation which I was to immerse in my own thoughts. He fake a cough.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you live here. It's just a coincidence, Junhee."

"Stop. Don't ever dare to let my name rolls on your tongue and coincidence? I can't tolerate with that."

My gripped on the bat was stronger until my knuckles turned white and I'm sure, my vein were popping out too.

"I'm sorry..." He gazed down on the floor. I could smell sincerity in his voice but I couldn't give in that easy.

I let go of the bat, making it rolled away on the floor. "Don't make any noise or I'll kick you out of the house by my own legs."

I already had a tired day at the cafe, and now this. I just want a peaceful life. Can't someone understands me?

Leaving him dumbfounded at the front door, I dashed into my room. Locking the door, I landed my sore body on my bed.

I massaged my temple as I felt a little bit dizzy from thinking too much. Then, I heard a faint sound of a door being close next door.

Suddenly his face popped out in my mind. Face full of guilty when saying that he was sorry. The memories of us playing in my mind. His eye smile and blushing cheeks. His giggle. His laugh. His lingering touch. His warmth.

Stop, Junhee. You've been trying hard to forget him for these past 2 years. And now you're letting him into your heart easily. Remember that he plays with your heart and breaks it.

After reassuring myself that I won't love him anymore, I jolted up and went into the bathroom for a refreshing shower.

-------

(next morning)

I woke up early, very early, because I don't wanna bumped into him. After taking bath, I tiptoed to the kitchen.

I saw uneaten kimchi fried rice on the table. He cooked this?

I smelt it and it was awful. Maybe because it was exposed to too much bacteria living in the air. I threw the rice away.

I made two cups of coffee. Yes two. Why? I felt guilty, he cooked for me. So I kinda repay him. Doesn't mean I felt anything for him. I'm not an asshole like him.

Putting the toasts on the plate. I packed my own breakfast and went out of the house.

-------

"So how is your housemate? Is he good? Is he hot like me?"

I slammed my head on the hard surface of the table with a groan.