18.

JIMIN POV:

"Taetae! What are you doing here?"

Taehyung? He's here?

I stood up and walked to them only the be stopped by Junhee's wide eyes.

She mouth a 'go hide yourself, now!'. I furrowed my brows. "Tae, w-wait here for awhile. I-i need to do something."

While Taehyung waiting at the walkway, she sprinted towards me while pushing my body to my room.

"He can't see you. If not, I'm dead, you're dead, we're dead."

"But why?" I stopped myself being pushed further by gripping the doorframe of my bedroom door.

"You dare to ask? Taehyung will be so piss off if he see his bestfriend that broke his best friend heart living in the same damn house! Now go!"

Quickly shutting the door after throwing me on the floor, I locked myself in my room, I placed my ear on the door. Wishing that their faint voice could be hear.

"Where's that Jihyun guy?"

Jihyun? Who the hell is Jihyun?

"He's not home, I guess. We're not that close so I don't mind much about him."

She doesn't mind much about me, huh? Says the one who treated me today.

"Is this his room?" I covered my mouth from my rapid breath as both of them were standing in front of my room.

The doorknob was twisted. "Tae, you can't go in there. It's his private area. We should respect that."

I sighed silently. Thank God Taehyung listened well to Junhee.

As I thought that everything was gonna be okay, I felt like my soul living my body, my heart skipped beating and my breath was knocked out from my body.

"Isn't that Jimin's cap?"

Shit.

-------

JUNHEE POV:

"Isn't that Jimin's cap?"

Crap.

"No, that's mine." Taehyung walked to pick the cap up before I got to stop him.

"Really? But it looks similar to Jimin's.
He eyed the cap like a pro investigator. Out of the blue, "Are you sure this is yours, unicorn?"

I gulped. What did he see? What did he see? What did he see?

"Y-yes. Why? I-is there any problems?"

He smirked while pointing at the cap's tag. There on the white tag was written 'Jimin' on it.

My eyes widened but then I fixed my posture back. Not wanting Taehyung to sense my nerve wracking self right now.

"He gave it to me when we were dating back then. Basically, it's mine, right?"

He pressed his lips into thin line. "But I thought you hate him. Why still keeping his thing with you?"

This alien talks too much!

"I sometimes miss him so that cap helps me. But it doesn't mean that I still love him, okay."