19.

(Weeks later)

JUNHEE POV:

"Junhee, why are you hiding your feelings towards him?"

I cuddled more to Jinhee's warmth. It helped me to calm down a bit.

"Because I'm afraid of being hurt again."

She stroked my hair slowly. I told Jinhee about everything that was happening to me.

I couldn't keep the burden alone to myself. I needed someone to hear me out. And Jinhee was the right person. She understand me very well.

We're twins after all, right?

"So now how's living with him?"

"Awkward. Confused. Annoyed."

"Detail me."

I sighed in content. Pulling away from her, I sat up on the bed. Hugging my leg up to my chest.

"Awkward, because he keep on talking sweetly to me. Confused, because why would he talks like that to me. Annoyed, because I don't like the way he talks to me."

Jinhee laughed at me. I scowled at her because I'm not in the mood for a laugh right now.

"Oh dear boi. He's so in love with you."

"Shut up. You sound like an old lady. You look like one either." I mumbled the last part but she managed to catch my words.

Resulting me, on the floor, laughing like a mad woman as she tickled me. After a while, she finally stopped.

I tried to control my breathing again as I felt like my breath was knocked out of my body along with my laughter.

"Say, if he really loves you. Like sincerely, would you accept him back?"

-------

JIMIN POV:

I heard the front door being closed as I was in the kitchen preparing some simple dishes.

I popped my head out and saw Junhee at the living room.

"Hey, welcome back!" Here comes my giddy side. I went to her, sitting beside her on the coach.

She stared at me weirdly before moving a way a bit. I kept on grinning even though that kind of act hurt me.

"You wanna eat? I cook something. And you should try it cause it's not easy for me to cook."

She shook her head. "I'm not hungry. I wanna rest for awhile."

"Oh you're tired? Where have you been? You need anything? Water? Oh I think you should take a shower because it's refreshing. Aren't you hungry? You sure you don't wanna ea-"

"Can you please shut your mouth tights and stop talking!" Her voice risen.

I was shocked to see this side of her. So I hung my head low.

"Look, we might live in the same house but my life is mine and yours is yours. Don't invade my personal space. I do what I want and don't even think by acting all goofy towards me would make me fall in love with you cause you know what.."

She took a step while eyeing me with her flaming eyes.

"I will never love you again, Park Jimin."