36.

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~ XD #170717 #AUTHORNIMTURNS18!

JIMIN POV:

"Hun, do you hear me?" I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked up with a small smile crept on my face as Kiyeon pouted in front of me.

"Yes. I heard you." 

"Then, what am I talking about?"

Damn I don't hear anything that come out from her mouth.

"You uhh t-talk about how happy you're with me?" I hesitant.

I sighed in relief when she giggled and continued to blabber about her feelings. While me, battling with my mind whether I should care about it or not.

My kept thinking about Junhee. Since the day that she confessed that she doesn't love me, everything started falling apart from me. Everything that I did doesn't seem right. 

It was hard to forget about her. The fact that Suga always hang out with her wasn't helping me either. 

Are they dating? Is the question that I always ask myself when I saw both of them together. And the way Junhee looked so happy by Suga's side somehow made my heart ached.

"Jimin," Kiyeon held my hand. I grinned sweetly at her. "I love you so much."

I bit my lips. It doesn't felt right to say those words to her even though we're official.

"Me too, babe." She blushed in deep red after hearing my words. I stared into her eyes as I imagining that they were Junhee's.

I closed my eyes, thinking deeply about my choice of life. I think that I need to forget about Junhee since she's happy now and I don't wanna ruin that. So, I think that this is the best choice after all. We both would be happy.

"Kiyoen," She hummed.

"Lets get married."

-------

(months later)

JINHEE POV:

"Yonhee, I'm sorry but I couldn't love you more than a brother."

I darted my gaze to my feet as I was feeling so guilty to even look at his eyes. He came to my apartment today, with a bouquet of red roses and a box of ring, proposing me. 

"Junhee, please. Just give me a chance. I'll make you happy more than Jimin did."

"Yonhee, this got nothing to do with Jimin. I'm the one who doesn't love you."

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU LOVE JIMIN!!!" He raised his voice which froze me in my spot. Yonhee never yell at me. His attitude right now was confusing me.

I glared at him, "Yes, because I still love him! And no matter how many man confess to me, my choice will always be him."

"But Junhee, he doesn't even remember you." He cupped my face.

I grabbed his hands, pulling them away from my face. "I don't care. Just go, Yonhee."

I was about to close the door but Yonhee managed to block the door and slip himself inside. He suddenly pinned me to the wall harshly. 

"L-let go of me.. Y-yonhee." I struggled to get out from his grip. He was stronger, of course. I couldn't free myself.  

"No one can touch you but me." He place wet kisses on my neck, biting it harshly after that. I'm sure that it'll leave a mark. 

I squirmed under him, trying my best to kick him away from me. I kept praying for someone, anyone, for Jimin to save me.