24.

JUNHEE POV:

The sun shone brightly, blinding my eyes as the light hit my face. I groaned while turning around but in pure shock when I felt a warm muscular body beside me.

I tilted my head and saw Jimin sleepy face. His cheeks puffed, lips parted as small snores escaped from it. I would love to wake up everyday into this kind of view. Jimin was just so cute.

I ran my finger from his forehead, to his brows, his cheeks, nose and finally his pink kissable lips. I caressed my thumb at his bottom lip when suddenly my body jerked forward, our lips meeting each other.

After pulling away, he chuckled. "Took you so long to even kiss me." I pinched his arm for making me embarrassed.

"What a good way of saying 'good morning.'"

"Way too good. We should do this everyday." I rolled my eyes, pushing him away from my body.

"Like if we sleep together and that's not gonna happen again." He gasped while jolting from his previous laying position.

"You don't wanna sleep together? I thought we're good?" I shook my head.

"Nope. Not until we're married." Then I regretted saying those words when Jimin pulled me down on the bed, hovering me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"You're already thinking about marrying me? You do love me so much, don't you." He leaned in closer but I stopped him, by stretching my arms and pushed him away.

"Your breath stinks. Go and shower. In your 'own' bathroom." He chuckled. I let my guard down too soon because he pinned me back, pecking my lips for three times and stormed out of my room.

I sighed at his behavior and went into the shower.

-------

"Baby, your cooking skills are so great." I blushed in deep red upon hearing the nickname that he gave me.

"What did you just call me?" He smirked teasingly.

"Baby. or you prefer my baby. Or maybe sweetie. Or-"

"None. You can just call me Junhee." He frowned.

"Why? I've been waiting like what, 2 years to call you all those names that I wanted to call you."

I turned around and saw a pouting Jimin. I crossed my arms, "Firstly, I love my name. Secondly, you don't have the right to call me those nicknames since you don't even courted me properly. Get that?"

The frowned on his face quickly lighten up after hearing my words.

"I'll make sure you'll fall for me, hard after this. Besides.." He leaned closer, his scent invading my mind. Making me felt addicted to it.

"I'm your first kiss after all."

He then pecked my lips, before taking the plate of breakfast that I made for him. Watching me stood dumbfounded in the kitchen amused him.

"Stop daydreaming, Junhee. I'll give you more soon." He cheered loudly. I mentally face palmed at myself.

Why do you even love that smurf gray hair guy?

-------

(Few days later)

JIMIN POV: